BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Judy G.
I got this product to test and this product is horrible. I tried it once and it gave me breakouts. I decided to try it again 2 weeks later to see if it really was the product and yes again my face brought out. I would not this recommend is product.
Lauren N.
This St. Ives product is wonderful. Every other exfoliating scrub I have ever tried has dried out my skin. I have been using this wash for almost a month now, and I can honestly say I have never once had that problem. I still use a moisturizer afterwards.
Michelle H.
Marion, VA
I LOVE this product. I have never been more excited about washing my face as I have when I found this product.. I also use this scrub on my legs and my feet, the microbeads are amazing for removing dead skin and it makes you feel amazing after using it.
Lori L.
This has been a go-to since high school. I give it 4 stars because it was the best for years, but I do love a good microdermabrasion scrub a little more. This product is great for a budget exfoliation and is easy to purchase at any drugstore or major retailer.
Kristen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a good product if you want to scrub your skin off your face. It's much too harsh of a scrub and only ever irritated my skin. Unless I found myself wearing 8 layers of makeup and needed to get them off, I wouldn't use this product ever again. =/
Erin W.
S San Fran, CA
I like this product as a face scrub, but I think it really shines as a body scrub. In the summer I tend to get some acne on my back, and this product clears it right up and makes my skin really smooth. The apricot and walnut seeds do a really good job of exfoliating, and don't dissolve like a lot of other scrubs. This product is also great to use around the bikini area to prevent razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
S. J. B.
Avila Beach, CA
Effective, creamy cleanser which contains rather large scrubbing granules. Use when skin is in need of a deep cleaning or needs to be prepped for masks. I really like that the beads contained in this product are natural. Have repurchased repeatedly.
Amber P.
This product is fantastic! It works well with sensitive skin also! I love everything about it. However the smell is a little strange to me. It leaves your face feeling cleansed and refreshed. It's an amazing product overall and I advise everyone to try it!
Jina H.
Houma, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My original FAVORITE scrub. I have purchased this for YEARS.... I love the way it smells and leaves my face feeling genuinely cleaned and fresh. The little scrubby beads help cleans off any flaky dead skin. This will always be on my list of must haves!
Rae N.
San Antonio, TX
My experience with this product is that when I use it for a consecutive amount of days, my acne tends to flare up. I feel that the scrub is semi-harsh but was told by a dermatologist to exfoliate once a week and use a mild cleanser the rest of the time. For once a week, this stuff does the job.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.