St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I got this product to test and this product is horrible. I tried it once and it gave me breakouts. I decided to try it again 2 weeks later to see if it really was the product and yes again my face brought out. I would not this recommend is product.
This St. Ives product is wonderful. Every other exfoliating scrub I have ever tried has dried out my skin. I have been using this wash for almost a month now, and I can honestly say I have never once had that problem. I still use a moisturizer afterwards.
I LOVE this product. I have never been more excited about washing my face as I have when I found this product.. I also use this scrub on my legs and my feet, the microbeads are amazing for removing dead skin and it makes you feel amazing after using it.
This has been a go-to since high school. I give it 4 stars because it was the best for years, but I do love a good microdermabrasion scrub a little more. This product is great for a budget exfoliation and is easy to purchase at any drugstore or major retailer.
This is a good product if you want to scrub your skin off your face. It's much too harsh of a scrub and only ever irritated my skin. Unless I found myself wearing 8 layers of makeup and needed to get them off, I wouldn't use this product ever again. =/
I like this product as a face scrub, but I think it really shines as a body scrub. In the summer I tend to get some acne on my back, and this product clears it right up and makes my skin really smooth. The apricot and walnut seeds do a really good job of exfoliating, and don't dissolve like a lot of other scrubs. This product is also great to use around the bikini area to prevent razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
Effective, creamy cleanser which contains rather large scrubbing granules. Use when skin is in need of a deep cleaning or needs to be prepped for masks. I really like that the beads contained in this product are natural. Have repurchased repeatedly.
This product is fantastic! It works well with sensitive skin also! I love everything about it. However the smell is a little strange to me. It leaves your face feeling cleansed and refreshed. It's an amazing product overall and I advise everyone to try it!
My original FAVORITE scrub. I have purchased this for YEARS.... I love the way it smells and leaves my face feeling genuinely cleaned and fresh. The little scrubby beads help cleans off any flaky dead skin. This will always be on my list of must haves!
My experience with this product is that when I use it for a consecutive amount of days, my acne tends to flare up. I feel that the scrub is semi-harsh but was told by a dermatologist to exfoliate once a week and use a mild cleanser the rest of the time. For once a week, this stuff does the job.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos