BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ingrid T.
Arkansas City, KS
I wish I received my voxbox with this item! I received a smaller sample from another subscription and I fell in love with this! I loved the way my skin felt after using this. It does dry out your skin but there isn't nothing a little moisturizer can't do.
Dana A.
I have been using this product for years, I love the way it smells and I love the way my skin feels when I am done. It feels clean and I feel refreshed. I buy this at my local walgreens. Scrub never disappoints . Sometimes I feel like I need to really get the daily dirt off my face and this helps tremendously.
Cassandra O.
Mount Holly, NC
I used this for about 2 years, it would cleanse my skin well and leave it soft and smooth, what I noticed was every time I did use it a few days later I would get an outbreak,what I found out is this product was too harsh for my skin. It cause more acne outbreaks.
Would not recommend for oil acne skin.
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this apricot scrub it is wonderful on my face, I ENJOYING IT very much IT is inexspensive to buy and lasts a long time.. Its great awesome, fantastic, wonderful IT s just as good as the name brands . THAT I use other times,
Esmeralda G.
Racine
This used with African Black soap is amazing! This you can find at your local drugstore and it's very affordable! I recently ran out and am dying to get my hands on a new one! The packaging is not over the top its is nice a simple which is good. Absolutely would recommend to anyone with blemishes.
Miranda C.
Nitro, WV
I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few face products that doesn't break me out. I use it everyday and it really helps with getting the dirt, grime, and dead skin off without being too harsh. If I forget to use it for a day, my face gets greasy so it is definitely a must have for me
Christina C.
Mount Pocono, PA
I love this stuff! I was just sent it in my voxbox but I've already purchased it multiple times. It really does a nice job keeping my stress bumps down and exfoliating my face. My face feels so smooth after, and not to mention it smells pretty nice too.
Marcela P.
Glen cove, NY
I have been using this product since I was little. My grandma used to buy it for me, not so long ago I found it again at CVS and we rekindled our relationship! I love this scrub, I always have dry skin, but this doesn't hurt it, it actually helps my skin!
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Thiis is a fantastic scrub at a fantastic price! I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel after I use it. I love that it is sulfate and paraben free, I recommend it to everyone!
Rae N.
San Antonio, TX
My experience with this product is that when I use it for a consecutive amount of days, my acne tends to flare up. I feel that the scrub is semi-harsh but was told by a dermatologist to exfoliate once a week and use a mild cleanser the rest of the time. For once a week, this stuff does the job.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.