BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kristen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a good product if you want to scrub your skin off your face. It's much too harsh of a scrub and only ever irritated my skin. Unless I found myself wearing 8 layers of makeup and needed to get them off, I wouldn't use this product ever again. =/
Erin C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff, but it isn't something that I use everyday. It is very gritty and good at exfoliating so I try to use it about once or twice a week or whenever my skin feels super dull and gross. It always leaves my face feeling amazing and it is a great product for the price. Highly recommend.
Rachel V.
Not a huge fan...did not realize at the time ( though it was my own fault for not reading the entire package)that it was not to be used daily. The generic brand has much better exfoliant for weekly use, better smell and cheaper price tag. I did not notice it helping with blemishes or blackheads.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
I find this product to be too harsh on my sensitive skin, so I use it as a body scrub and I love it! I love it on my back and shoulders the most. Especially if you have any body acne -- this will really keep it in check while exfoliating your skin. love!
Raven C.
Cedar Grove, WV
Absolutely love this stuff! I have dry patches on my cheeks and this works perfectly to remove the dry skin. Very gentle but effective . I've used this product for a long time now and would recommend. I can't say enough good things about this product.
Teresa R.
I have loved this scrub for years. It's great for a once-a-week exfoliation routine. Makes my skin feel soft and smooth, and feels nice when I'm using it. Not too harsh. I miss the old scent, though, I feel like the new smell is a little chemical-y. :(
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
I like the scrub. Especially when I need a really deep deep scrubbing. The ingredients and scrubbing bumps in it are really tough so whenever I have a greasy spout or breakout area it's my favorite to use. I always use it in the shower because I am messy.
Ariel M.
Love the feeling after washing my face. I have only recently started trying face products and compared to clean & clear i prefer this. This makes me feel like i cleaned my face thoroughly but it doesn't feel greasy afterwards. And my fave feels fresh!
Marcela P.
Glen cove, NY
I have been using this product since I was little. My grandma used to buy it for me, not so long ago I found it again at CVS and we rekindled our relationship! I love this scrub, I always have dry skin, but this doesn't hurt it, it actually helps my skin!
Lauren N.
This St. Ives product is wonderful. Every other exfoliating scrub I have ever tried has dried out my skin. I have been using this wash for almost a month now, and I can honestly say I have never once had that problem. I still use a moisturizer afterwards.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.