St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,750 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love the smell of this face scrub and so wish it worked better for me. I find that my skin tends to be on the drier side and the scrub is a little harsh on my face which is disappointing.
This product is fantastic! It works well with sensitive skin also! I love everything about it. However the smell is a little strange to me. It leaves your face feeling cleansed and refreshed. It's an amazing product overall and I advise everyone to try it!
This is a really good face scrub, as it really cleans deeply and leaves you feeling refreshed and awake. (I do recommend you use this in the morning). My only complaint would be that sometimes the scrub can be a little rough, but for once or twice a week it's quite good. It's also quite cheap, which is a plus.
This is a good product if you want to scrub your skin off your face. It's much too harsh of a scrub and only ever irritated my skin. Unless I found myself wearing 8 layers of makeup and needed to get them off, I wouldn't use this product ever again. =/
If used on a daily basis (Which you should), it works wonders. I only use it at night but I still see minimal blackheads and blemishes which makes me very happy! Highly recommend this.
I like the scrub. Especially when I need a really deep deep scrubbing. The ingredients and scrubbing bumps in it are really tough so whenever I have a greasy spout or breakout area it's my favorite to use. I always use it in the shower because I am messy.
I love this product, because it is mild enough that it will not irritate my skin if I use it all over, but it is still strong enough that it fights my blemishes. Also, most blemish controlling products come with a chemically smell but this does not.
I honestly have used St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub for years. I love the smell and how gentle the product feels after each wash. In the time I have been using it my skin has never broken out too bad and it does not get too oily either. I will continue to use this cleanser for the time being.
I have personally used this in the past but I found something that works better. This is really good for exfoliating but if you scrub to hard it is a little rough on your skin. In the bottle there are beady -like things, I don't know what they are.
I bought this for the first time a few weeks ago and I love it! I have sensitive skin and haven't had any problems with it being too harsh. My skin has never been smoothr. And since I have been using i haven't had a break out! I totally recommend this!.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos