BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amanda S.
Freeville , NY
I love the smell of this face scrub and so wish it worked better for me. I find that my skin tends to be on the drier side and the scrub is a little harsh on my face which is disappointing.
Amber P.
This product is fantastic! It works well with sensitive skin also! I love everything about it. However the smell is a little strange to me. It leaves your face feeling cleansed and refreshed. It's an amazing product overall and I advise everyone to try it!
Lani I.
This is a really good face scrub, as it really cleans deeply and leaves you feeling refreshed and awake. (I do recommend you use this in the morning). My only complaint would be that sometimes the scrub can be a little rough, but for once or twice a week it's quite good. It's also quite cheap, which is a plus.
Kristen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a good product if you want to scrub your skin off your face. It's much too harsh of a scrub and only ever irritated my skin. Unless I found myself wearing 8 layers of makeup and needed to get them off, I wouldn't use this product ever again. =/
Anna V.
Hamilton, MI
If used on a daily basis (Which you should), it works wonders. I only use it at night but I still see minimal blackheads and blemishes which makes me very happy! Highly recommend this.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
I like the scrub. Especially when I need a really deep deep scrubbing. The ingredients and scrubbing bumps in it are really tough so whenever I have a greasy spout or breakout area it's my favorite to use. I always use it in the shower because I am messy.
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
I love this product, because it is mild enough that it will not irritate my skin if I use it all over, but it is still strong enough that it fights my blemishes. Also, most blemish controlling products come with a chemically smell but this does not.
Marcelynne D.
I honestly have used St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub for years. I love the smell and how gentle the product feels after each wash. In the time I have been using it my skin has never broken out too bad and it does not get too oily either. I will continue to use this cleanser for the time being.
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
I have personally used this in the past but I found something that works better. This is really good for exfoliating but if you scrub to hard it is a little rough on your skin. In the bottle there are beady -like things, I don't know what they are.
Taylor B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this for the first time a few weeks ago and I love it! I have sensitive skin and haven't had any problems with it being too harsh. My skin has never been smoothr. And since I have been using i haven't had a break out! I totally recommend this!.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.