BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kylee M.
Centerville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Didn't do a good job of treating my breakouts. I also didn't care much for the texture, and it didn't really leave my face feeling refreshed and clean. Good to use just as an exfoliant, though! The little beads or whatever really left my face feeling soft.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have really dry, rough skin on my arms, so the intensity of this scrub is perfect for it! I use the scrub in the shower and then soothe my skin with moisturizer afterwards. It definitely makes a difference! The smell isn't too obnoxious which is nice.
Hannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed the fresh smell of the product and the cleaning effect, but I felt as though the scrubbing beads were a little to large. The product was a little too harsh on my very sensitive skin. I found that it was rather drying only after a few uses.
Guerlain P.
This product is WAYYYY too abrasive to use on your face. The exfoliators are super harsh and I'm pretty sure this will cause long-term damage. If you're going to use an exfoliator for your face, using something with smoothr exfoliation -- or even a gel peel. I'm pretty sure this product would completely tear up your skin and cause a lot of scarring.
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to facial scrub! I use it almost everyday and I find it works well with my skin and isn't too harsh. The smell is pleasant and it doesn't leave a film on the skin. It's got a reasonable price and most can afford. I highly recommend it
Christina C.
Mount Pocono, PA
I love this stuff! I was just sent it in my voxbox but I've already purchased it multiple times. It really does a nice job keeping my stress bumps down and exfoliating my face. My face feels so smooth after, and not to mention it smells pretty nice too.
Yessenia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product! It's the best drugstore face scrub I have found and it's really affordable. I use it daily and it really helps in diminishing blemishes and evening my skin tone. It also has a great smell. I strongly recommend to everyone to try this!
Amanda D.
Portsmouth, VA
This scrub is great for those with sensitive skin. I personally like the green tea scrub better from this brand but it can be a little harsh for people with sensitive skin because it's a little grainier than this one is. But this scrub feels very gentle.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
I like the scrub. Especially when I need a really deep deep scrubbing. The ingredients and scrubbing bumps in it are really tough so whenever I have a greasy spout or breakout area it's my favorite to use. I always use it in the shower because I am messy.
Maddy E.
Cazenovia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this product, and loved it. It feels great on my face, and leaves it feeling clean and fresh! It also smells great which is important for a face wash. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone in desperate need of a new facial cleanser.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.