St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Didn't do a good job of treating my breakouts. I also didn't care much for the texture, and it didn't really leave my face feeling refreshed and clean. Good to use just as an exfoliant, though! The little beads or whatever really left my face feeling soft.
I have really dry, rough skin on my arms, so the intensity of this scrub is perfect for it! I use the scrub in the shower and then soothe my skin with moisturizer afterwards. It definitely makes a difference! The smell isn't too obnoxious which is nice.
I really enjoyed the fresh smell of the product and the cleaning effect, but I felt as though the scrubbing beads were a little to large. The product was a little too harsh on my very sensitive skin. I found that it was rather drying only after a few uses.
This product is WAYYYY too abrasive to use on your face. The exfoliators are super harsh and I'm pretty sure this will cause long-term damage. If you're going to use an exfoliator for your face, using something with smoothr exfoliation -- or even a gel peel. I'm pretty sure this product would completely tear up your skin and cause a lot of scarring.
This is my go to facial scrub! I use it almost everyday and I find it works well with my skin and isn't too harsh. The smell is pleasant and it doesn't leave a film on the skin. It's got a reasonable price and most can afford. I highly recommend it
I love this stuff! I was just sent it in my voxbox but I've already purchased it multiple times. It really does a nice job keeping my stress bumps down and exfoliating my face. My face feels so smooth after, and not to mention it smells pretty nice too.
I love this product! It's the best drugstore face scrub I have found and it's really affordable. I use it daily and it really helps in diminishing blemishes and evening my skin tone. It also has a great smell. I strongly recommend to everyone to try this!
This scrub is great for those with sensitive skin. I personally like the green tea scrub better from this brand but it can be a little harsh for people with sensitive skin because it's a little grainier than this one is. But this scrub feels very gentle.
I like the scrub. Especially when I need a really deep deep scrubbing. The ingredients and scrubbing bumps in it are really tough so whenever I have a greasy spout or breakout area it's my favorite to use. I always use it in the shower because I am messy.
I tried this product, and loved it. It feels great on my face, and leaves it feeling clean and fresh! It also smells great which is important for a face wash. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone in desperate need of a new facial cleanser.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos