St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have never been more pleased with a face wash! It leaves my face not only feeling hydrated but also extremely soft! I've used this face wash for years and it has never let me down! I used to get pretty bad acne but since I started using this product I haven't had a single problem. 10/10 for sure!
My fiancé needing something for blackheads, I have always used this product for a nice deep cleansing scrub.. I bought him some and now he is in love. it leaves your skin silky smooth and after repeated use it will get rid of blackheads and blemishes.
This is an oldie but a goodie. This leaves your face pure and fresh. I think this because I lien the scrubby feeling. I usually buy it at Walmart. This does its job well. I will probably use it again in the future.
I love St. Ives blemish control! It helps get rid of blemishes and helps with them staying away! It's very soothing and smells amazing. It's usually cheap at Target, Walgreens or Walmart.
This is my go to exfoliator.I have used this for years and will continue to use. I did attempt to use the Target brand of this type of product and I couldn't even finish the bottle. I had to go back to the St. Ive's! It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, which is the most important thing for me!
I use this product every morning! I love the way it makes my face feel! It makes my face feel really soft and clean. However, I do not think it helps prevent blemish and blackheads. While my complexion is decent, I don't feel this helps improve it.
Effective, creamy cleanser which contains rather large scrubbing granules. Use when skin is in need of a deep cleaning or needs to be prepped for masks. I really like that the beads contained in this product are natural. Have repurchased repeatedly.
I would use this scrub everyday if I could. I have the pink lemonade St. Ives scrub as well but the apricot has bigger beads and the scrub is a little more harsh. I love that about it.
Love this product it's also very inexpensive so it works for my budget. I always repurchase this. It's effective in my opinion it meets my expectations for a face scrub yes I would buy this again it's affordable.
This is my favorite exfoliator!! I use it all over, even tho it's for faces! Lol. It keeps the blackheads & acne away & the apricot smell in the shower is really pleasant! Nothing bad to say about it, love this product & would recommend it to anyone!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos