BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite face cleanser for my acne prone skin. The exfoliating apricot scrub is gentle enough to use everyday and gets deep dirt out of pores while clearing your skin of dead cells and impurities. A little goes a long way for a fresh clean face.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
This is a product I have used and now my daughter does as well as my brother. It is reasonably priced and I love how it exfoliates the skin making your face feel fresh. It works for all skin types and for all ages. Give it a try and you won't regret it.
Heather S.
Tell City, IN
I use this product every morning! I love the way it makes my face feel! It makes my face feel really soft and clean. However, I do not think it helps prevent blemish and blackheads. While my complexion is decent, I don't feel this helps improve it.
Heaven R.
I really like this stuff it is really exfoliating and I love the smell of it. It makes my skin feel very smooth and nice and has salicylic acid to help keep away those pesky pimples.
Marta G.
Kingsport, TN
This is OK and a good apricot scrub. The issue is that it does cause small scratches that do result in further acne. It is OK to use once in a while, but I believe there are far better options out there. St. Eves gentle peel is a great alternative.
Angela K.
This product is such a good facial exfoliant! It has helped reduce my acne significantly! The only thing is that it is a more harsh scrub, with sand grains, so if you have sensitive skin I would say to go for a softer scrub or to not necessarily use it every day. Always moisturize after use though.
Amber D.
My fiancé needing something for blackheads, I have always used this product for a nice deep cleansing scrub.. I bought him some and now he is in love. it leaves your skin silky smooth and after repeated use it will get rid of blackheads and blemishes.
Yessenia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product! It's the best drugstore face scrub I have found and it's really affordable. I use it daily and it really helps in diminishing blemishes and evening my skin tone. It also has a great smell. I strongly recommend to everyone to try this!
Evangelina L.
Mission Hills, CA
This product is heaven sent! I have been using this for years! After trying tons of other drugstore facial cleansers, this is my tried & true. I feel like the little beads really get all the gunk off my face & it's helped with my breakouts tremendously!
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to facial scrub! I use it almost everyday and I find it works well with my skin and isn't too harsh. The smell is pleasant and it doesn't leave a film on the skin. It's got a reasonable price and most can afford. I highly recommend it
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.