St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my favorite face cleanser for my acne prone skin. The exfoliating apricot scrub is gentle enough to use everyday and gets deep dirt out of pores while clearing your skin of dead cells and impurities. A little goes a long way for a fresh clean face.
This is a product I have used and now my daughter does as well as my brother. It is reasonably priced and I love how it exfoliates the skin making your face feel fresh. It works for all skin types and for all ages. Give it a try and you won't regret it.
I use this product every morning! I love the way it makes my face feel! It makes my face feel really soft and clean. However, I do not think it helps prevent blemish and blackheads. While my complexion is decent, I don't feel this helps improve it.
I really like this stuff it is really exfoliating and I love the smell of it. It makes my skin feel very smooth and nice and has salicylic acid to help keep away those pesky pimples.
This is OK and a good apricot scrub. The issue is that it does cause small scratches that do result in further acne. It is OK to use once in a while, but I believe there are far better options out there. St. Eves gentle peel is a great alternative.
This product is such a good facial exfoliant! It has helped reduce my acne significantly! The only thing is that it is a more harsh scrub, with sand grains, so if you have sensitive skin I would say to go for a softer scrub or to not necessarily use it every day. Always moisturize after use though.
My fiancé needing something for blackheads, I have always used this product for a nice deep cleansing scrub.. I bought him some and now he is in love. it leaves your skin silky smooth and after repeated use it will get rid of blackheads and blemishes.
I love this product! It's the best drugstore face scrub I have found and it's really affordable. I use it daily and it really helps in diminishing blemishes and evening my skin tone. It also has a great smell. I strongly recommend to everyone to try this!
This product is heaven sent! I have been using this for years! After trying tons of other drugstore facial cleansers, this is my tried & true. I feel like the little beads really get all the gunk off my face & it's helped with my breakouts tremendously!
This is my go to facial scrub! I use it almost everyday and I find it works well with my skin and isn't too harsh. The smell is pleasant and it doesn't leave a film on the skin. It's got a reasonable price and most can afford. I highly recommend it
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos