BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Yesenia H.
I actually love this product and i need to buy it again really soon. it's great for random days when my face feels extra oily and i feel like it scrapes off all the dirt and dead icky skin from my face. it leaves me feeling refresh and doesn't dry out my skin
Afiya T.
Always makes my skin feel smooth and refreshed after use. It's gentle on my skin and it doesn't irritate it. The bottle is easy to squeeze for dispensing. I usually buy this to use for my skin and I would recommend it to others as it was recommended to me.
Carol G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I will give this scrub a b+, because I found that it is in fact a very coarse scrub which I like to use occasionally. It did eliminate "some" blackheads in my trouble areas and made some smaller. The smell isn't bad. Reasonably priced at any drugstore. I just wish that it came in like a pump of some kind.
Valerie V.
Brandon, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Having oily/combination skin can be tricky. I tried this product as an alternative to scrubs that completely leave my skin dry & flakey after use. This product gets straight down into my skin & I can feel a huge difference as I rinse. Soft & supple. I love it.
Brenna L.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have large pores on my nose and if you're like me you hate when they get clogged and make your foundation look horrible. Using this scrub in the shower eliminated my pumpy pores! I use it every other day and it had changed my life! Love this scrub! Not too adbrasive but just enough to du the job.
Angela O.
San Diego , CA
I have been using this for years!!!! Gentle enough to use everyday. Makes my face super smooth which makes my makeup go on super smooth as well. I feel like it also gives me a nice glow.
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
This exclusive is the best drugstore brand around. I have even tried more expensive ones and always come back to St. Ives. It keeps your skin fresh and leaves you feeling sorry clean.
Crystal H.
Peoria, AZ
I felt like this product did not do anything dramatic to my face. The reviews on this product were great before, but I looked back to see that the company has changed the formula. It did not negatively impact my face nor did it impact it in a positive way.
juliana g.
Bakersfield, CA
I am going to base this product on skin types because both my sister and I used it. I unfortunately did not have a great experience as my sister did. I experienced tears and redness. My sister's skin looked fresher and it did remove appearance of black heads.
Sydney B.
Orlando, FL
I've gotten all of my friends hooked on this product! Love the way it smells and it works amazingly well at keeping my skin feeling smooth and preventing break outs!
Little bit goes a long way, so the tube lasts me a long time, and it's affordable! Perfect combo. They have other kinds too for different skin types, I definitely recommend giving it a try! ( Or at least trying the small travel size to test it out! ) ;)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.