St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this product for about 5 years and I love it! I use it on my face, chest and back and it's leave my skin feeling clean and helps prevent acne!!!! I definitely recommend! I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin like most face washes and doesn't dry out my skin either!
I know this is often criticized for being too harsh of an exfoliant, but it is the absolute best for removing patches of flaky skin, especially in the drier winter months. Just be sure to show your skin some extra love afterward with a really good moisturizer!
I love this product for exfoliation. It is important that you do not scrub at your skin or rub it aggressively. Rather, take a small amount of the scrub and Gently swipe it over your skin. If used appropriately, you won't get dry patches or irritation and your skin will be well exfoliated and silky smooth!
Always makes my skin feel smooth and refreshed after use. It's gentle on my skin and it doesn't irritate it. The bottle is easy to squeeze for dispensing. I usually buy this to use for my skin and I would recommend it to others as it was recommended to me.
The cleanser smelled great though I wouldn't buy it again. I had gotten a bottle of it as a free sample and thought I'd give it a shot. It's very harsh on your skin and the grains scratched up my cheeks. The scrub was way too exfoliating for me. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
I've used this scrub for years. I love how soft my skin feels after I use this product. It really keeps blemishes away. The downside is you have to keep using it or you'll get blemishes.
I just have to say I love this stuff. I use it every day, it helps with my blemishes and leaves my skin feeling great. I would say it’s very effective. I constantly re-purchase it I don’t think there’s a bad thing I can say about it. It also helps to minimize my pores and leave my skin not feeling oily
I LOVE this scrub. I have used it for over a decade. I love that it cleanses & exfoliates my face but isn't too rough. It leaves it feeling soft and makes it look younger and healthier.
I actually really liked to use this product while in the shower. With the steam, it felt like the scrub was really working. It is kind of harsh, so I recommend using a light amount and not scrubbing so hard, as addictive as scrubbing can be! This left my skin feeling so fresh and I would definitely buy it again!
I have been using this for years!!!! Gentle enough to use everyday. Makes my face super smooth which makes my makeup go on super smooth as well. I feel like it also gives me a nice glow.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos