BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Krysti K.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this product for about 5 years and I love it! I use it on my face, chest and back and it's leave my skin feeling clean and helps prevent acne!!!! I definitely recommend! I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin like most face washes and doesn't dry out my skin either!
Stephanie W.
Meadowview, VA
I know this is often criticized for being too harsh of an exfoliant, but it is the absolute best for removing patches of flaky skin, especially in the drier winter months. Just be sure to show your skin some extra love afterward with a really good moisturizer!
Aria C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product for exfoliation. It is important that you do not scrub at your skin or rub it aggressively. Rather, take a small amount of the scrub and Gently swipe it over your skin. If used appropriately, you won't get dry patches or irritation and your skin will be well exfoliated and silky smooth!
Afiya T.
Always makes my skin feel smooth and refreshed after use. It's gentle on my skin and it doesn't irritate it. The bottle is easy to squeeze for dispensing. I usually buy this to use for my skin and I would recommend it to others as it was recommended to me.
Lauren G.
New York
The cleanser smelled great though I wouldn't buy it again. I had gotten a bottle of it as a free sample and thought I'd give it a shot. It's very harsh on your skin and the grains scratched up my cheeks. The scrub was way too exfoliating for me. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Samantha C.
Dallas
I've used this scrub for years. I love how soft my skin feels after I use this product. It really keeps blemishes away. The downside is you have to keep using it or you'll get blemishes.
🖤❣️Alana J.
Allentown, PA
I just have to say I love this stuff. I use it every day, it helps with my blemishes and leaves my skin feeling great. I would say it’s very effective. I constantly re-purchase it I don’t think there’s a bad thing I can say about it. It also helps to minimize my pores and leave my skin not feeling oily
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE this scrub. I have used it for over a decade. I love that it cleanses & exfoliates my face but isn't too rough. It leaves it feeling soft and makes it look younger and healthier.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually really liked to use this product while in the shower. With the steam, it felt like the scrub was really working. It is kind of harsh, so I recommend using a light amount and not scrubbing so hard, as addictive as scrubbing can be! This left my skin feeling so fresh and I would definitely buy it again!
Angela O.
San Diego , CA
I have been using this for years!!!! Gentle enough to use everyday. Makes my face super smooth which makes my makeup go on super smooth as well. I feel like it also gives me a nice glow.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.