St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I absolutely love this product. The first time I put it on and began to scrub my face I felt a little bummed out because I couldn't get the product to lather my face. It was too thin and it wouldn't suds up or anything so I figured it wasn't going to work well. Once I rinsed it off I couldn't get over how great my face felt... Clean, fresh, smooth! I love it!!
I love this scrub. Affordable and effective! I have used this scrub for years and it's a staple in my skin care routine. I've used many other scrubs but this is one of my favorites. The scrub is a bit abrasive so it may be a bit intense for sensitive skin.
I have large pores on my nose and if you're like me you hate when they get clogged and make your foundation look horrible. Using this scrub in the shower eliminated my pumpy pores! I use it every other day and it had changed my life! Love this scrub! Not too adbrasive but just enough to du the job.
This is a great for exfoliating once or twice a week. After using this for a while, I noticed that my skin was a lot smoothr and my complexion seemed a little more even too. I can't really attest to how well this works for acne though, since I didn't have any blackheads before I started using it.
I actually love this product and i need to buy it again really soon. it's great for random days when my face feels extra oily and i feel like it scrapes off all the dirt and dead icky skin from my face. it leaves me feeling refresh and doesn't dry out my skin
It is a very good scrub that helped clear my skin. I love the way the apricot pieces dissolve as you rub. This product is very satisfying. 10/10 would recommend to others. I bought this product at a local Walgreens. It is not pricey, probably around $5.
This exclusive is the best drugstore brand around. I have even tried more expensive ones and always come back to St. Ives. It keeps your skin fresh and leaves you feeling sorry clean.
I have been using this since I first started washing my face! I've tried almost all of the most advertised face washes and I ALWAYS end up going back to using the apricot scrub. Love it!
I will give this scrub a b+, because I found that it is in fact a very coarse scrub which I like to use occasionally. It did eliminate "some" blackheads in my trouble areas and made some smaller. The smell isn't bad. Reasonably priced at any drugstore. I just wish that it came in like a pump of some kind.
I LOVE this scrub. I have used it for over a decade. I love that it cleanses & exfoliates my face but isn't too rough. It leaves it feeling soft and makes it look younger and healthier.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos