BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Miss A.
I absolutely love this product. The first time I put it on and began to scrub my face I felt a little bummed out because I couldn't get the product to lather my face. It was too thin and it wouldn't suds up or anything so I figured it wasn't going to work well. Once I rinsed it off I couldn't get over how great my face felt... Clean, fresh, smooth! I love it!!
Susanna M.
North Pole, AK
I love this scrub. Affordable and effective! I have used this scrub for years and it's a staple in my skin care routine. I've used many other scrubs but this is one of my favorites. The scrub is a bit abrasive so it may be a bit intense for sensitive skin.
Brenna L.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have large pores on my nose and if you're like me you hate when they get clogged and make your foundation look horrible. Using this scrub in the shower eliminated my pumpy pores! I use it every other day and it had changed my life! Love this scrub! Not too adbrasive but just enough to du the job.
Kathryn C.
This is a great for exfoliating once or twice a week. After using this for a while, I noticed that my skin was a lot smoothr and my complexion seemed a little more even too. I can't really attest to how well this works for acne though, since I didn't have any blackheads before I started using it.
Yesenia H.
I actually love this product and i need to buy it again really soon. it's great for random days when my face feels extra oily and i feel like it scrapes off all the dirt and dead icky skin from my face. it leaves me feeling refresh and doesn't dry out my skin
Rina A.
It is a very good scrub that helped clear my skin. I love the way the apricot pieces dissolve as you rub. This product is very satisfying. 10/10 would recommend to others. I bought this product at a local Walgreens. It is not pricey, probably around $5.
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
This exclusive is the best drugstore brand around. I have even tried more expensive ones and always come back to St. Ives. It keeps your skin fresh and leaves you feeling sorry clean.
carli m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this since I first started washing my face! I've tried almost all of the most advertised face washes and I ALWAYS end up going back to using the apricot scrub. Love it!
Carol G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I will give this scrub a b+, because I found that it is in fact a very coarse scrub which I like to use occasionally. It did eliminate "some" blackheads in my trouble areas and made some smaller. The smell isn't bad. Reasonably priced at any drugstore. I just wish that it came in like a pump of some kind.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE this scrub. I have used it for over a decade. I love that it cleanses & exfoliates my face but isn't too rough. It leaves it feeling soft and makes it look younger and healthier.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.