St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I just have to say I love this stuff. I use it every day, it helps with my blemishes and leaves my skin feeling great. I would say it’s very effective. I constantly re-purchase it I don’t think there’s a bad thing I can say about it. It also helps to minimize my pores and leave my skin not feeling oily
I can't tell you how good this product is on my skin,it helps me when I brake out and makes my skin feel like a babies bum,not joking. You can get it from the drugstore so it is quite cheap but it does its job for me
I actually really liked to use this product while in the shower. With the steam, it felt like the scrub was really working. It is kind of harsh, so I recommend using a light amount and not scrubbing so hard, as addictive as scrubbing can be! This left my skin feeling so fresh and I would definitely buy it again!
I've been using this stuff for a while now and I can definitely feel the effects on my skin on days where I don't use. If you've got an issue with blackheads or just have a hard time getting the skin on your face clean, I suggest you try. It does a good job scrubbing without being excessively abrasive.
The cleanser smelled great though I wouldn't buy it again. I had gotten a bottle of it as a free sample and thought I'd give it a shot. It's very harsh on your skin and the grains scratched up my cheeks. The scrub was way too exfoliating for me. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. i just started recently noticing black heads, and i got this and noticed a HUGE decrease in the appearence, and to add on this made my face feel so clean, and refreshed, and the feel it leaves on your face (leaves your face feeling smooth) this was a product i really enjoyed.
I love my st.Ives I use it every other night because after a long day of work it just feels great. It cleans my face, takes off all my makeup. Make my skin feel nice and smooth and very refreshing. I highly recommend it if you don't have super sensitive skin.
My skin is very particular about what I use on it, so I was glad to find that St. Ives products work really well on my sensitive skin. The apricot scrub was effective in getting clean, clear skin. I've been using it for a while now, and I've not complaints!
I love St. Ives and I love the smell of this, but I personally think it's too harsh on my face. It definitely scrubs away blemishes...and also some skin. You have to be gentle. The green tea scrub, however, is a great scrub without being too ruff on your skin.
This is what people call " holy grail" this is seriously the best scrub I've ever used. I've been using it for more than 5 years since I always exfoliate my skin due to my acne prone skin and this has helped so much that i use it every night and morning.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos