BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
🖤❣️Alana J.
Allentown, PA
I just have to say I love this stuff. I use it every day, it helps with my blemishes and leaves my skin feeling great. I would say it’s very effective. I constantly re-purchase it I don’t think there’s a bad thing I can say about it. It also helps to minimize my pores and leave my skin not feeling oily
Ellie K.
West Midlands
I can't tell you how good this product is on my skin,it helps me when I brake out and makes my skin feel like a babies bum,not joking. You can get it from the drugstore so it is quite cheap but it does its job for me
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually really liked to use this product while in the shower. With the steam, it felt like the scrub was really working. It is kind of harsh, so I recommend using a light amount and not scrubbing so hard, as addictive as scrubbing can be! This left my skin feeling so fresh and I would definitely buy it again!
Krishna D.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this stuff for a while now and I can definitely feel the effects on my skin on days where I don't use. If you've got an issue with blackheads or just have a hard time getting the skin on your face clean, I suggest you try. It does a good job scrubbing without being excessively abrasive.
Lauren G.
New York
The cleanser smelled great though I wouldn't buy it again. I had gotten a bottle of it as a free sample and thought I'd give it a shot. It's very harsh on your skin and the grains scratched up my cheeks. The scrub was way too exfoliating for me. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
shakira m.
Sun Prairie, WI
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. i just started recently noticing black heads, and i got this and noticed a HUGE decrease in the appearence, and to add on this made my face feel so clean, and refreshed, and the feel it leaves on your face (leaves your face feeling smooth) this was a product i really enjoyed.
Hedy C.
Fremont , CA
I love my st.Ives I use it every other night because after a long day of work it just feels great. It cleans my face, takes off all my makeup. Make my skin feel nice and smooth and very refreshing. I highly recommend it if you don't have super sensitive skin.
Olivia H.
My skin is very particular about what I use on it, so I was glad to find that St. Ives products work really well on my sensitive skin. The apricot scrub was effective in getting clean, clear skin. I've been using it for a while now, and I've not complaints!
Meghan R.
Freehold, NJ
I love St. Ives and I love the smell of this, but I personally think it's too harsh on my face. It definitely scrubs away blemishes...and also some skin. You have to be gentle. The green tea scrub, however, is a great scrub without being too ruff on your skin.
Ivonne G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is what people call " holy grail" this is seriously the best scrub I've ever used. I've been using it for more than 5 years since I always exfoliate my skin due to my acne prone skin and this has helped so much that i use it every night and morning.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.