BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lauren M.
TX
If you have sensitive/acne prone skin this product may not be for you. The product did it's job, but it was just too rough of an exfoliate. It made me breakout pretty badly. I immediately stopped using it. If you don't mind the initial break out, maybe this product could work if you continually used it.
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
But I gave this product an A. It broke me out in a red rash, and dried my skin out like no other product but that's what gets rid of acne. This product is marketed as an acne product, and it works. Just water this product down and use the slightest pressure!
shakira m.
Sun Prairie, WI
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. i just started recently noticing black heads, and i got this and noticed a HUGE decrease in the appearence, and to add on this made my face feel so clean, and refreshed, and the feel it leaves on your face (leaves your face feeling smooth) this was a product i really enjoyed.
VICTORIA M.
Dallas, TX
I started using St. Ives Apricot Scrub almost a year ago and have absolutely loved it! The scrub is perfect because it is gentle yet scrubs enough to remove everything clogging my pores. It feels refreshing when it's on your face and the smell alone is to die for! I would definitely recommend this product.
Brooklyn B.
Brigham City, UT
FAVORITE EXFOLIATOR! Honestly a classic. My mom started buying this for me when i started getting really bad blackheads and acne, after a few uses of this not only did my face feel soft and smooth but CLEAN! It removed and dead skin that formed and left me feeling like my face could begin healing.
Carmen C.
I love this scrub, i have very light skin so i hated breaking out, and i didn't want to spend a crazy amount of money on facial scrubs, i bought this product and i absolutely love it. It leaves my skin beautiful, after one wash i could instantly see my skin looked softer and after a week my face had already started clearing up. Just amazing and inexpensive.
Ann F.
This would probably be a great product if they took out the apricot pit bits. They are too rough for the skin on the face. The edges are sharp and can cause very small tears in the skin. Your skin might look great, but it can still be damaged. The tears can cause increased breakouts because they allow more bacteria to get into your skin. They can also contribute to irritation if you apply other products after using it.
Jamie L.
This is one of my favorite face scrubs. I love how soft my skin feels after using it and it also removes all of the dead skin. I have sensitive skin and this does not make my break out.
Jamee H.
Sunnyvale, CA
It has the right amount of scrub in it paired with the acne-fighting medicine and does a great job bringing your fresher skin out.

What people don't know is that you should only exfoliate once a week or so, and therefore this product will last a long time!
Christina M.
Canton, OH
I have oily combo skin and tend to get dry patches around my cheeks, chin and nose. I use this product twice a week and focus it around those areas. It flawlessly buffs away those dry patches. It recently became sulfate and paraben free which is a huge plus!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.