St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The cleanser smelled great though I wouldn't buy it again. I had gotten a bottle of it as a free sample and thought I'd give it a shot. It's very harsh on your skin and the grains scratched up my cheeks. The scrub was way too exfoliating for me. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
I will never not love this product! It smells so great and it great with the skins. Though its a bit rough due to the contents, it doesn't harm my face chemically. There was no packaging to the product, you just buy it by the bottles. I will always return to St. Ives when other face washes disappoint me.
This stuff is a great exfoliating wash I use it every time I take a shower so it doesn't wear off my face by using it every day. It smells amazing and you can really feel your dead skin being lifted off. This product is so amazing for such a price and really clears your skin After using it consistently
I really enjoy using St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub. I prefer scrubs that give you that tingling feeling, which this one does not do, but after I use it, I really feel like I've scrubbed the oil and dirt out and away. It's like my face feels lighter. And, of course it looks brighter.
I actually really liked to use this product while in the shower. With the steam, it felt like the scrub was really working. It is kind of harsh, so I recommend using a light amount and not scrubbing so hard, as addictive as scrubbing can be! This left my skin feeling so fresh and I would definitely buy it again!
If you have sensitive/acne prone skin this product may not be for you. The product did it's job, but it was just too rough of an exfoliate. It made me breakout pretty badly. I immediately stopped using it. If you don't mind the initial break out, maybe this product could work if you continually used it.
This product smells amazong. Feels great with all the little scrubbies on your skin. But i ddidnt find it to help woth any blemishes it was more along the lines of a sensitive exfoliating scrub. But i would biy it again its affordable. Just wish they sold a bigger bottle
I can't tell you how good this product is on my skin,it helps me when I brake out and makes my skin feel like a babies bum,not joking. You can get it from the drugstore so it is quite cheap but it does its job for me
I've used this scrub for many years and I attribute the exfoliation for my youthful skin! It's a great product and the price is definitely right! Give it a try, you will be very pleased. I buy mine anywhere from the grocery store to the local drug store!
FAVORITE EXFOLIATOR! Honestly a classic. My mom started buying this for me when i started getting really bad blackheads and acne, after a few uses of this not only did my face feel soft and smooth but CLEAN! It removed and dead skin that formed and left me feeling like my face could begin healing.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos