BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Shelly H.
Greenville, SC
I use this to help with my acne breakouts on my face and back. I really like the exfoliation and it is cheap! I would recommend this to anyone who has mild acne. The smell and feel of the face wash is good. It is better than similarly priced products.
Taylor F.
Fayetteville, AR
Favorite exfoliator, doesn't break me out even though it's a little harsh so I don't use it every day but every few days instead. I would recommend, met expectations for an exfoliator, and helped break outs.
Samantha B.
Hate this product! It leaves my skin in worse condition compared to before putting it on. I always try it then am disappointed. I break out and my skin gets textured. I need to remember to stop wasting my money. Not good for dry or sensitive skin!
Connor M.
Milwaukee, WI
Growing up I had small bumps on the lower part of both cheeks. The Apricot Scrub helped smooth some of those out leaving my face feeling great and my confidence boosted. I do still use apricot scrub every other day and have been for over 5 years now.
Taty B. Uni D.
Slidell
Great product! I use daily in my skincare routine. Noticeably smoother clearer skin in just two days. Effective and affordable. You can find this product at most drugstores, super-centers and even grocery stores.
Priscilla L.
Victorville
I like this product. I used it at night to wash all my makeup off. It also had little beads to help exfoliate your skin. It’s a good price for the product. I will definitely buy again. Not too harsh on face also.
Lisa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have rosacea and this was too harsh for my face. I used on other parts of my body but not my face. This can be bought at Target or Walmart for about $4. I think this would be better for someone with oily skin, not someone with sensitive skin.
Kylee O.
Great product, small price, clarifying, doesn't dry skin, removes dead skin cells, creates smooth skin. Really great product and it's also extremely gentle. Lasts a long time, and it's a very large portion for such a great price
Lyrissa S.
I don’t use this as often anymore per my dermatologist’s advice. When I did use it, I would use it maybe 1 time every 2 week’s due to the cuts from the exfoliants my skin would get. It does help with my acne, but it’s not the safest thing out there.
Kelly L.
Mooresville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to love this scrub in college but recently feel like it doesn’t do my face as much justice as it used to. Not sure if they changed the formula, but it doesn’t feel as scrubby! It still smells great, so I would recommend it off of smell alone.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.