BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ellyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have oily skin, and this has worked really well for me. I love the scent, it doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry or too "overwashed". I use this daily, but I don't have sensitive skin, so if you have sensitive skin I would recommend only using it a few times per week. The exfoiliant in it may be a bit much to use every day for sensitive skin.
Hailey T.
Midlothian , TX
My mom used this when I was growing up so i used it once I reached 11 or 12. Loved this stuff! It’s a great exfoliant and smells amazing. I love how it uses natural exfoliants and not plastic micro beads. I haven’t used it in a few years, so I’m definitely going to buy it and try it out again!
Amber R.
Carthage
A purchased my St. Ives Scrub at Walmart. I would recommend. For me personally, it really worked good. It lightened up my blemishes so much. The only problem I had with it was that my face is already very dry especially due to the cold weather so after using it for about a month or so, I noticed my skin had started to dry out worst and worst.
🌟Star P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a win-lose situation for me. It doesn’t work for my acne or outbreaks but when my skin is clearing up, it seems to brighten it a bit. I don’t really use it on my face anymore but I’ve started using it on my legs and arms and I tell you it’s amazing! It def exfoliates my skin.
victoria R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this for years!!! So awesome! I only used this about once a week because if i use this everyday it will dry out my skin completely but other than that it is awesome. I love how it feels to scrub my skin with this because it really makes me feel i am getting a deep clean.
Jamie S.
This is a gateway product and St. Ives classic scrub! I recommend using this every day, but be careful. You will get hooked! Definitely do not recommend for sensitive or delicate skin. The grained in this are no joke. I love it and feel fresh and clean when I use it. No numbs in my face!
Beautiful L.
I love this facial scrub. I use this weekly and will continue using this product. It has been a staple product in my skin care routine and I will definitely repurchase this product. And I will recommend to others.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
WOW. Where to begin with this product, my mom would buy it for me when I was in high school, I believe I was about 15 years old. I have been using it ever since. I have had it in the tub form and regular hand size one. I cannot get enough of it. I am 21 now and still purchase it throughout the years. The exfoliating beads are the right size to remove dead skin cells and smells so good. I can say it has helped alot with my skin. Also this product is super affordable, but I would go for the tub form more often, because there is more product for about the same price of a hand size on that contains less.
Elizabeth P.
Seven Hills, OH
My skin is pretty sensitive when it comes abrasive scrubs but St. Ive's has always been good to me! I only use this twice a week as to not over-scrub, but I love how clean this makes my skin feel and helps keep my breakouts at bay! I use this more frequently in the summer, since my skin gets a little to dry/sensitive in the winter.
Monica S.
This is a really great product! St. Ives is so affordable and I always get back fantastic results. It helps control my break outs and control the oil my face reproduces through out the day. I’ve been using this product for a while and I don’t get as many break outs, although every now and then I do get little pimples.. I would recommend this product for sure!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.