BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kelsey F.
Pooler, GA
I've been using this scrub for a little bit now. I love the smell and how soft it makes my face feel after using. I don't think it really clears up my face much, but paired with acne pads I've kept my face clear. This is a great basic wash, and the little sand bits are great at exfoliating! I would recommend.
Cammie B.
Hudson, MA
I use this product literally all over my face and body. It is such a great exfoliator and is gentle enough for your face but my favorite use is to exfoliate my legs before and after shaving. It leaves my skin so soft and really helps to get all those pesky hairs.
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
In love with the texture, the scent, and most importantly, the way it makes my skin feel. I find it gentle enough to use every day, but balancing and clarifying enough to skip a day if I'm being a little lazy. Smooths the dry flaky skin, and keeps the oily skin matte. Total lifesaver for my combination skin.
Kellie D.
West Columbia, SC
I used to love this product, but it scrubs your face too much. If you use it only once a day, every day, your skin may start off soft but it will soon become very aggravated and red from the scrub. It also began to dry out my skin after a few weeks of using it.
Jenny S.
Roseville, CA
I love using St. Ives Apricot Scrubs for gently exfoliating my face about once a week or so! However, I originally started using this product to help with my black heads, but still, years later I don't see that it has helped much. Still a very well made product that
I do enjoy using strictly for exfoliating.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
If you are looking for quick results, this is THE scrub to get! After the first use, I could automatically tell the difference. I use it once a week with my usual skin routine and it does wonders. My skin is less oily and I have less blackheads than ever before.
juliana g.
Bakersfield, CA
I am going to base this product on skin types because both my sister and I used it. I unfortunately did not have a great experience as my sister did. I experienced tears and redness. My sister's skin looked fresher and it did remove appearance of black heads.
Trinity T.
Blue Ash, OH
I like this product a lot! It's one of my favorite exfoliating products. I like the scent of it, it's affordable. Definitely a product that I reach for on a weekly basis. I'd recommend this exfoliating cleanser!
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE the apricot scrub! I picked up a travel size once and decided that it had to officially become a part of my routine. I've been buying full sized products ever since!
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
Absolutely love this for when my fe era dried out and I need to get all of the dead skin off. My pores are instantly unclogged when I use the apricot scrub and my face feels super fresh. I use it once or twice a week, but more often dries my face too much.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.