St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
One of the best face scrubs I have ever tried. It's not expensive so I definitely always have at least one at home. I use it about once a week. Too much scrub is never good for anyone. Leaves my face feeling soft and clears my pores instantly. Smells lovely, too!
I love this product and it is definitely a go to when I am not wanting to try other face washes! It always leaves me feeling refreshed and I feel that it gets all of the dirt off of my face in all the books and crannies
I really love this facial cleaner. It smells great and I love the texture. My face feel so clean after I wash my face with this. The only draw back is that it doesn't seem to work on my blackheads. I don't have many but I don't see them reducing while using this.
I really liked this product a lot it help a lot with my skin and it leaves it really soft which it amazing , a lot of people tell that I take good care of my skin and its cause of the St,Ives product. I saw this on Influenster and I knew I had to give it a try.
It smells great and is good for "every now and then" use, but I wouldn't use it every day, since it is exfoliating and can become irritating if used daily. But maybe that's just me. It helps my acne, but doesn't make it all go away. It makes me feel fresh though!
For someone who has acne and blemishes this was not a good buy.I didn't like the way it went on my face and how it's creamy because it just feels weird washing it off. It honestly did nothing for my skin as I never really saw an improvement and I'm really only giving it a two because it did smell nice.
I will not use any other face wash but this i even got my husband to start using it and he loves it. i think it works much better than all others and the beads make me feel like I'm actually getting a clean face and my face is extremly soft after it feels amazing
BEST SCRUB EVER! I can literally feel my pores being cleansed when I use this product. My one qualm is that my skin does feel dry after using it but nothing a little moisturizer can't fix.
This is a great product for people who don't have sensitive skin. The scrub does the work for you, so don't apply too much pressure when washing your face. It's a great for exfoliating. I have been using this since high school. I always have one in my bathroom.
Don't use if you have sensitive skin. This product is very abrasive. It cleaned my face but also made me break out. Probably due to micro scratches that the apricot seed makes on your skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos