BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Izabella S.
One of the best face scrubs I have ever tried. It's not expensive so I definitely always have at least one at home. I use it about once a week. Too much scrub is never good for anyone. Leaves my face feeling soft and clears my pores instantly. Smells lovely, too!
Savannah J.
Arab, AL
I love this product and it is definitely a go to when I am not wanting to try other face washes! It always leaves me feeling refreshed and I feel that it gets all of the dirt off of my face in all the books and crannies
Mariah L.
Allen, TX
I really love this facial cleaner. It smells great and I love the texture. My face feel so clean after I wash my face with this. The only draw back is that it doesn't seem to work on my blackheads. I don't have many but I don't see them reducing while using this.
Brenda T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I really liked this product a lot it help a lot with my skin and it leaves it really soft which it amazing , a lot of people tell that I take good care of my skin and its cause of the St,Ives product. I saw this on Influenster and I knew I had to give it a try.
Ashley K.
It smells great and is good for "every now and then" use, but I wouldn't use it every day, since it is exfoliating and can become irritating if used daily. But maybe that's just me. It helps my acne, but doesn't make it all go away. It makes me feel fresh though!
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
For someone who has acne and blemishes this was not a good buy.I didn't like the way it went on my face and how it's creamy because it just feels weird washing it off. It honestly did nothing for my skin as I never really saw an improvement and I'm really only giving it a two because it did smell nice.
Samantha G.
Davenport, WA
I will not use any other face wash but this i even got my husband to start using it and he loves it. i think it works much better than all others and the beads make me feel like I'm actually getting a clean face and my face is extremly soft after it feels amazing
Samisha K.
Hanover, NH
BEST SCRUB EVER! I can literally feel my pores being cleansed when I use this product. My one qualm is that my skin does feel dry after using it but nothing a little moisturizer can't fix.
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product for people who don't have sensitive skin. The scrub does the work for you, so don't apply too much pressure when washing your face. It's a great for exfoliating. I have been using this since high school. I always have one in my bathroom.
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
Don't use if you have sensitive skin. This product is very abrasive. It cleaned my face but also made me break out. Probably due to micro scratches that the apricot seed makes on your skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.