St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This does smell good and isn't a bad exfoliator, but it does not remove blackheads. I tried it with my face wet, and then again with my face dry, but nothing made a difference. I have some blackheads on my nose (nothing harsh), and it didn't remove them at all. I think that it does exfoliate, but not to the extent that they claim. I don't like that the one thing that they advertise on the front of the bottle is not accurate.
The best product I have used for my face!!! I love the smell and it has helped remove dark spots and acne. I recommend , especially to those who have oily skin as I do. It really helps, but it might depend on the person.
This is one of those products that is tried and true and for good reason. As someone who is at the gym 5-6 days a week, it's important that I keep on top of my skincare routine to prevent nasty breakouts. This product is the right amount of exfoliation, and never feels drying. If your skin is able to tolerate, use this with a Clarisonic brush for best results.
I love this face scrub, I use it on the daily. It truly does exfoliate your skin, and leaves it feeling so soft. I also use this as a cheap alternative to an exfoliating scrub for all over my body for before I spray tan in the winter, and it works like a charm.
it's a deep scrub but really gets into your skin. does make your face feel really clean and smooth but always make sure to moisturize after and makes your permission to go away in about a week and a half. I love it I want for my Neutrogena face wash to my say I was blemish control and I do not regret it one bit
I used this for 3 months. At first it worked amazing and my acne started going away my skin looked great. But then it just stopped working my skin became oily and my acne got worse.I think it was just my skin that changed and not the product. I still think this is a great product and recommend people to try it.
I love this scrub from St. Ives! It has a great scrubby texture that's just the right consistency. The srubbies are made from natural ingredients and do a wonderful job getting rid or rough & dry skin. Best of all, this stuff smells so good I could almost eat it!
St. Ives Apricot Scrub is my absolute favorite facial scrub/cleanser... EVER! I have been using it for years & haven't looked back! It exfoliates wonderfully without drying out my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, & refreshed! I definitely recommend it!
this was one of my very first face scrub. I loved it, its super gentle on all types of skins. but since my face is extremely oily I had to buy something that's good for oily skin. I highly recommend this face scrub.
This product is amazing and leaves my skin feeling so fresh , it's really cheap at Walmart and it smells so good . My main problem is blackheads and I have very sensitive skin , but this product feels so gentle on my face it doesn't dry it out. I would recommend this product to people who has sensitive skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos