St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I'm a huge fan of this. I get a lot of blackheads on my chin and nose, this eliminates them and exfoliates nicely without over drying in my dry areas or overmoisturizing in my greasy areas.
I have been using this product since high school. It has no smell. For me, I get pimples every now and then and for that I gave this product a B. It doesn't really prevent breakouts but it helps. When you wash your face with this product your skin feels energized and fresh. That is why I like this product.
I've been using this for years and I always find myself going back to get more! I definitely see improvement on my skin. You have to be a little careful or it might be to harsh but when using it I found it effective and I would definitely recommend to others.
This scrub worked great for me. I haven't used it in a bit because my face gets used to products so i have to switch up my routine BUT when i did use this it helped tremendously. My breakouts slowed down a lot and it also helped clear up existing acne. I definitely recommend this product.
This used to be a favorite but lately it's making my oily skin even worse ☹️ I've always just picked it up at Walmart or the drug store but now I find myself reading for other face scrubs.
I have sensitive skin and only use this scrub once in a while so not to irritate my skin. For me this is a mini-spa treatment to rejuvenate my skin- I love the way it feels after using St. Ives. I always have a bottle handy- its inexpensive and works so well!
I've been using this cleanser for about a year and a half now and I love it. I use it with a spin brush and it exfoliates my dry skin well. It's gentle on my skin and has never caused breakouts.
I love this product! That being said I think it is SO harmful to the sensitive skin on your face. Use it to exfoliate your body and it is an amazing product, but the pieces in it are just too harsh and can seriously damage and scratch your facial skin. I have dry bumpy skin on my arms and it definitely helps get rid of it. I would recommend this to anyone for sure.
The St. Ives Apricot Scrub is a life saver! Prior to using I struggled with keeping my skin clear around my T-Zone but ever since my mom introduced it to me I have had clear skin. It also helps that is is super affordable and available at most convenient stores.
I am actually out at the moment, but will be buying more. I have used this for a long time and works well. I do not use it everyday but once and a while so it does last me a good amount of time. The main reason I do use it is because it helps with black heads!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos