BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Larisa A.
Newburgh, NY
I'm a huge fan of this. I get a lot of blackheads on my chin and nose, this eliminates them and exfoliates nicely without over drying in my dry areas or overmoisturizing in my greasy areas.
Alyssa H.
San Jose, CA
I have been using this product since high school. It has no smell. For me, I get pimples every now and then and for that I gave this product a B. It doesn't really prevent breakouts but it helps. When you wash your face with this product your skin feels energized and fresh. That is why I like this product.
Sahar K.
Alexandria, VA
I've been using this for years and I always find myself going back to get more! I definitely see improvement on my skin. You have to be a little careful or it might be to harsh but when using it I found it effective and I would definitely recommend to others.
Kiana T.
Lunenburg, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub worked great for me. I haven't used it in a bit because my face gets used to products so i have to switch up my routine BUT when i did use this it helped tremendously. My breakouts slowed down a lot and it also helped clear up existing acne. I definitely recommend this product.
Chelsea B.
Port Byron, NY
This used to be a favorite but lately it's making my oily skin even worse ☹️ I've always just picked it up at Walmart or the drug store but now I find myself reading for other face scrubs.
Dana B.
New Bedford, MA
I have sensitive skin and only use this scrub once in a while so not to irritate my skin. For me this is a mini-spa treatment to rejuvenate my skin- I love the way it feels after using St. Ives. I always have a bottle handy- its inexpensive and works so well!
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I've been using this cleanser for about a year and a half now and I love it. I use it with a spin brush and it exfoliates my dry skin well. It's gentle on my skin and has never caused breakouts.
Angela T.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love this product! That being said I think it is SO harmful to the sensitive skin on your face. Use it to exfoliate your body and it is an amazing product, but the pieces in it are just too harsh and can seriously damage and scratch your facial skin. I have dry bumpy skin on my arms and it definitely helps get rid of it. I would recommend this to anyone for sure.
Kat J.
Bloomington, IN
The St. Ives Apricot Scrub is a life saver! Prior to using I struggled with keeping my skin clear around my T-Zone but ever since my mom introduced it to me I have had clear skin. It also helps that is is super affordable and available at most convenient stores.
Joanie G.
Socorro, NM
I am actually out at the moment, but will be buying more. I have used this for a long time and works well. I do not use it everyday but once and a while so it does last me a good amount of time. The main reason I do use it is because it helps with black heads!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.