St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this product at least once a week. It really helps get rid of any flaky areas and deep cleanses. I don't use this everyday as it is similar to an exfoliater and that can irritate your skin if you use all the time. This is a great product on my acne-prone skin.
I didn't like this product at all. I think the quality of the scrub was poor. The price was too high. The scrub was too abrasive and the exfoliating crystals were way too big. I don't recommend this for your face or body. I would not recommend this product at all!
It is a very nice exfoliation but I would recommend using this once a week because it is definitely not for sensitive skin so I wouldn't use it if I had sensitive skin . Overally I really like the product I just wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin type.
This product does a really good job of exfoliating my face. After washing with this face was my face feels like new. It takes off that stubborn dry top layer of skin to reveal a nice fresh face ready to apply my makeup to. I have repurchased this many times.
I'm a huge fan of this. I get a lot of blackheads on my chin and nose, this eliminates them and exfoliates nicely without over drying in my dry areas or overmoisturizing in my greasy areas.
This is a staple in my skin care routine. The price is very reasonable and it works wonders. It has cleared up my blemishes, my complexion has improved and after a few uses my skin glows. It is an exfoliant but it isn't rough on my moderately sensitive skin.
I love using this product because it leaves my skin smooth and feeling clean all day. I have very oily skin and it really helps control that along with my acne flare ups. I also use it to treat my chest and shoulders since I tend to get acne in those areas as well
I love St.Ives face wash and scrubs but this scrub is absolutely amazing! This scrub leaves my skin fresh and it has very fine microbeads for small gentle exfoliation. With consistent usage, it does help with decreases blemishes and help prevent the breakouts. Great scrub for a very small price( under 4$).
this was one of my very first face scrub. I loved it, its super gentle on all types of skins. but since my face is extremely oily I had to buy something that's good for oily skin. I highly recommend this face scrub.
I used this for 3 months. At first it worked amazing and my acne started going away my skin looked great. But then it just stopped working my skin became oily and my acne got worse.I think it was just my skin that changed and not the product. I still think this is a great product and recommend people to try it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos