BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Dana B.
New Bedford, MA
I have sensitive skin and only use this scrub once in a while so not to irritate my skin. For me this is a mini-spa treatment to rejuvenate my skin- I love the way it feels after using St. Ives. I always have a bottle handy- its inexpensive and works so well!
Giselle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When i first got this I was on a trip and needed an inexpensive face wash. I ended up loving this product. I use this everyday in the shower and I like how it leaves my face feeling smooth and really clean. This is a product that i repurchase over and over again.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
For someone who has acne and blemishes this was not a good buy.I didn't like the way it went on my face and how it's creamy because it just feels weird washing it off. It honestly did nothing for my skin as I never really saw an improvement and I'm really only giving it a two because it did smell nice.
Laura S.
Warner Robins, GA
I've been using St. Ives apricot scrub since I was a teen many years ago, so it was no surprise when my own girls became teens that I shared the same scrub! It's great to smooth out any skin issues, and safe for sensitive skin. When used as a part of a weekly regime, skin looks amazing and feels so soft!!
Melissa L.
Covina, CA
I love this face wash. it exfoliates beautifully and is fairly priced. when I stop using it to try other scrubs, I always find myself coming back to this. my skins feels great afterwards and smells nice too. I had a problem with acne when I was younger and this really helped. I found it almost easier to wash my face because I could feel the little beads scrubbing.
Latanya V.
KIRTLAND, NM
I used this back in the day and it was nothing to hoot and holler about.
But I thought I'd give it another chance. Wow they have changed their formula and made some changes.
The granules in the scrub are finer and actually exfoliate your skin. Unlike before it was just clumps of whatever just rolling around and did nothing.
It leaves your face refreshed and smooth and clean feeling.
Definitely a go to have in the bathroom.
Holly M.
Bonham, TX
Best product in the world for breakouts. I used this product growing up and now my teenage d as ughters use it. You don't get more tried and true than that. Clears ip breakouts super fast.
Chantell B.
Belton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my fav facial product. I use this and it clears out my black heads, and I love how smooth my skin feels after using it. I have even convinced my bf to use it since he gets really bad black heads and it clears his skin better than anything he used before.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
This stuff is amazing. I loved the way it made my face felt after using it. My face is super oily and it helped get rid of that feeling. The only issue I had with it is that it when I used it every day it made my face feel super tight and uncomfortable so I had to cut down to doing it every couple of days.
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
In love with the texture, the scent, and most importantly, the way it makes my skin feel. I find it gentle enough to use every day, but balancing and clarifying enough to skip a day if I'm being a little lazy. Smooths the dry flaky skin, and keeps the oily skin matte. Total lifesaver for my combination skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.