BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
the scent isn't bad but is definitely there. i use this scrub atleast twice a month because of the harsh reviews on what it does to the skin, but it makes my skin feel fresh and helps it clear up. i recommend this to people who don't have really sensitive skin
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the OG of facial scrubs! I love it! It is all natural ingredients which is great if you have very sensitive skin like I do. It even has small beads of apricot or something in it which helps with exfoliating!
Francesca C.
Hialeah, FL
The magic of a good face is to feel a baby-butt skin after you exfoliate. This is exactly what happened when I used this amazing Scrub. I have a very sensitive skin and this works perfect for me, I only used this Once a week and a really small amount!!!
Ashley D.
ZERO STARS FOR ME!!!! I am so astonished by the amount of positive reviews on this product. I used to use this product probably 8 years ago. I loved it when i first started using it, I was using it and scrubbing and i was like " okay i know its working because it hurts so good". WRONG! this is probably the worst thing you could ever use on your skin. Basically, they take the pit of the apricot blend it up and put it in a facial cleanser. The "beads" that are exfoliating your skin, are mini glass like shards that are microscopically cutting your skin. Its solo bad for you. The types of exfoliating products you should use are dermalogica superfolliant. its rice based and is perfectly spherical beads that buff the dead skin. Ask any dermatologist and they will tell you that if you are using this product you probably hate your skin. Everyone who uses this needs to gift it to their ex best friend because your skin is going to be damaged, especially if your using this product every single day. No stars for me.
Rebecca A.
I loveeeee this face wash. It literally cleared my skin in 3 days, but I used it once in the morning and once at night. Plus it smells amazing😍👏🏼 the only con I have is that it’s definitely not for sensitive skin considering the beads are really rough
maela j.
Center Line, MI
I love this product!!!! It leaves my skin feeling great and smelling awesome. I prevent breakouts by using this product. It feels great when applying to your skin and does not leave your skin feeling dry. I usually purchase this product from Rite Aid.
Samantha B.
Hate this product! It leaves my skin in worse condition compared to before putting it on. I always try it then am disappointed. I break out and my skin gets textured. I need to remember to stop wasting my money. Not good for dry or sensitive skin!
Kate H.
Houston, DE
I really like this scrub. It feels like it is actually cleaning my face without being too rough or drying out my skin. I have hereditary acne and this is one of the only facial scrubs that keeps the acne away best.
Taylor F.
Fayetteville, AR
Favorite exfoliator, doesn't break me out even though it's a little harsh so I don't use it every day but every few days instead. I would recommend, met expectations for an exfoliator, and helped break outs.
Shelly H.
Greenville, SC
I use this to help with my acne breakouts on my face and back. I really like the exfoliation and it is cheap! I would recommend this to anyone who has mild acne. The smell and feel of the face wash is good. It is better than similarly priced products.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.