BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
For someone who has acne and blemishes this was not a good buy.I didn't like the way it went on my face and how it's creamy because it just feels weird washing it off. It honestly did nothing for my skin as I never really saw an improvement and I'm really only giving it a two because it did smell nice.
Chantell B.
Belton, TX
This is my fav facial product. I use this and it clears out my black heads, and I love how smooth my skin feels after using it. I have even convinced my bf to use it since he gets really bad black heads and it clears his skin better than anything he used before.
Luisanny G.
Muy buen scrub, con un muy buen aroma, si se usa demaciado puede resecar tu piel, con 2 veces al dia mi piel quedaba perfecto, el empaque el bueno y vale cada centavo, facil de encontrar; Target, beuty supply, ya lo he comprado varias veces muy buen producto.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
If you are looking for quick results, this is THE scrub to get! After the first use, I could automatically tell the difference. I use it once a week with my usual skin routine and it does wonders. My skin is less oily and I have less blackheads than ever before.
Kristina N.
BINGHAMTON, NY
St. Ives Apricot Scrub is my absolute favorite facial scrub/cleanser... EVER! I have been using it for years & haven't looked back! It exfoliates wonderfully without drying out my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, & refreshed! I definitely recommend it!
Amber H.
Loganville, GA
This medicated scrub comes at a great low price and works very well! It is a nice scrub to use daily or every other day because of the low price. It is effective and helps keep my skin clear, although the medication is not very strong. I use it daily with another acne product and the combination works wonders for my skin. I definitely recommend using this product!
Emily H.
Seattle, WA
This is a good facial scrub for break outs. Not the best, it dried my skin. I used this while I was pregnant and had very oily skin. It was probably just a little to harsh for my skin type.
Jenny S.
Roseville, CA
I love using St. Ives Apricot Scrubs for gently exfoliating my face about once a week or so! However, I originally started using this product to help with my black heads, but still, years later I don't see that it has helped much. Still a very well made product that
I do enjoy using strictly for exfoliating.
Tori W.
Roseville , CA
I always purchase this scrub. I but a big pack from Samsclub for a really good price and it lasts me a long time. It is a rough exfoliant so I can't use it daily but I do use it once a week.
Laura S.
Warner Robins, GA
I've been using St. Ives apricot scrub since I was a teen many years ago, so it was no surprise when my own girls became teens that I shared the same scrub! It's great to smooth out any skin issues, and safe for sensitive skin. When used as a part of a weekly regime, skin looks amazing and feels so soft!!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.