St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this scrub from St. Ives! It has a great scrubby texture that's just the right consistency. The srubbies are made from natural ingredients and do a wonderful job getting rid or rough & dry skin. Best of all, this stuff smells so good I could almost eat it!
This is a good facial scrub for break outs. Not the best, it dried my skin. I used this while I was pregnant and had very oily skin. It was probably just a little to harsh for my skin type.
I always keep this in my shower. I usually use it one to two times per week with great results. I just have to beware of over use a little goes along way when it comes to exfoliation for me. I have loved this for years and its totally an affordable beauty buy.
I've been using this product for years, sure I have gone different ways and tried new products but I have always found myself coming back to this. I had terrible blackheads all over my nose and across my cheeks and it has cleared up ever since I used this product
I will not use any other face wash but this i even got my husband to start using it and he loves it. i think it works much better than all others and the beads make me feel like I'm actually getting a clean face and my face is extremly soft after it feels amazing
Muy buen scrub, con un muy buen aroma, si se usa demaciado puede resecar tu piel, con 2 veces al dia mi piel quedaba perfecto, el empaque el bueno y vale cada centavo, facil de encontrar; Target, beuty supply, ya lo he comprado varias veces muy buen producto.
This used to be my number 1 favorite face scub, until I learned that it's really too abrasive for the skin. I always felt like this gave me a great deep down clean. Boy was I way off. Exfoliating is good, but this stuff is too rough, especially around the eyes.
I love this product, my type of skin copped really nice with this product. I saw results right away, it made my skin softer and smoothr. I love the fact that it has small particles of what it seems to be the core of an apricot. The smell is awesome as well.!! 😊😊
I have purchased this product and used it repeatedly. The smell is OK, not overpowering. The abrasive chunks are a little too large, and as such it was slightly irritating on my face. However, my face is always clean when I use this product, and it does help with blackheads. I only wish the abrasives were slightly smaller so I could get a bit better exfoliation
This product is amazing! I would highly recommend it especially for the acne flare ups. I saw a huge difference even after one use. I would recommend only using it once a night to prevent dryness but it has worked great!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos