BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Anna W.
This is my favorite face wash. It doesn't cost too much, a little bit goes a long way, and you get a lot in one bottle. Plus the exfoliants are biodegradable unlike the brands with the little plastic beads. It works great and exfoliates my face without leaving it dry.
I absolutely love how my face feels after using it. It feels so nice and soft. I didn't notice it having much affect on blemishes. If you have acne prone skin this would be good but if have super problematic acne skin then I don't think this would be much help.
Shay S.
Tigard, OR
I've been purchasing this for years and every-time I run out it isn't long before I must go out and buy another. I use it about 2-3/week and it keeps my skin fresh and exfoliated. Great formula, not a super fine scrub but it works great for evening out patchy skin.
Elaine B.
Granada Hills, CA
This is my husband's go to scrub. He uses this almost every day. I only use this product probably once every two weeks. It makes my face dry and sometimes peel. Hence, the very minimal use. It is great though! I think the value for what its worth is pretty good.
Lia A.
Hoover, AL
I really enjoyed this scrub. It has a pleasant smell and texture. I skin feel so smooth and clean after I use it. I also like that is budget-friendly. I recommend if you are looking for a nice exfoliate to use one or twice a week. A nice addition to my skin regimen.
Ayrianna N.
I really love that it doesn't have a crazy smell to it but I feel like it's way to harsh on my skin. I will only use this when I am having a horrific breakout and need something really strong.
Jennifer M.
Huntington Pk, CA
I absolutely love this products. I use this every other day, and it leaves my face and body feeling nice and smooth. It does clear my blemishes as well as prevents them. This product is amazing, and it completely eliminates dead skin cells. I recommend this product.
Kenia O.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product makes my skin feel great all the time. Over time helped reduced my scarring. It is great on my sensitive this is my go to product and helps me significantly reduce breakouts . I highly recommend this product. One of the best scrubs available in the market
Amanda D.
Clarksville, VA
I have used the St Ives Apricot Scrub for a few years now and really enjoy it. The larger granules are really great at exfoliating, and even though my skin is sensitive I have never had a problem using it 2-3 times per week. My skin is so soft after using - love it!
Ashley D.
Fitchburg , MA
Apricot scrub is something I live by. I love the way it exfoliates my skin, which it does a really good job at. I love the smell and it leaves my face feeling so clean and wonderful. This really is a must have for all females. I even know some men that swear by it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.