St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my favorite face wash. It doesn't cost too much, a little bit goes a long way, and you get a lot in one bottle. Plus the exfoliants are biodegradable unlike the brands with the little plastic beads. It works great and exfoliates my face without leaving it dry.
I absolutely love how my face feels after using it. It feels so nice and soft. I didn't notice it having much affect on blemishes. If you have acne prone skin this would be good but if have super problematic acne skin then I don't think this would be much help.
I've been purchasing this for years and every-time I run out it isn't long before I must go out and buy another. I use it about 2-3/week and it keeps my skin fresh and exfoliated. Great formula, not a super fine scrub but it works great for evening out patchy skin.
This is my husband's go to scrub. He uses this almost every day. I only use this product probably once every two weeks. It makes my face dry and sometimes peel. Hence, the very minimal use. It is great though! I think the value for what its worth is pretty good.
I really enjoyed this scrub. It has a pleasant smell and texture. I skin feel so smooth and clean after I use it. I also like that is budget-friendly. I recommend if you are looking for a nice exfoliate to use one or twice a week. A nice addition to my skin regimen.
I really love that it doesn't have a crazy smell to it but I feel like it's way to harsh on my skin. I will only use this when I am having a horrific breakout and need something really strong.
I absolutely love this products. I use this every other day, and it leaves my face and body feeling nice and smooth. It does clear my blemishes as well as prevents them. This product is amazing, and it completely eliminates dead skin cells. I recommend this product.
This product makes my skin feel great all the time. Over time helped reduced my scarring. It is great on my sensitive this is my go to product and helps me significantly reduce breakouts . I highly recommend this product. One of the best scrubs available in the market
I have used the St Ives Apricot Scrub for a few years now and really enjoy it. The larger granules are really great at exfoliating, and even though my skin is sensitive I have never had a problem using it 2-3 times per week. My skin is so soft after using - love it!
Apricot scrub is something I live by. I love the way it exfoliates my skin, which it does a really good job at. I love the smell and it leaves my face feeling so clean and wonderful. This really is a must have for all females. I even know some men that swear by it!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos