BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ana E.
Irving, TX
I bought this a while back and it works great. It makes my skin feel very smooth and fresh afterwards. I think the package says this, but don't use it every day because that's not good for your skin. But I liked it very much in comparison to some other scrubs that I've bought. It lessened the blackheads on my nose.
Tedi B.
Arcadia, CA
This product worked well for blackheads and blemishes like it says it works good for reducing size of pores and leaves your face feeling fresh but my skin started getting dry after I would use it and I have achne so the first week it worked well for cleaning my face but after a little time it was ineffective and my breakouts seemed worse but if you only have a black head problem then this product is for you or if you have oily skin.
Raina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Generally, I have used this scrub and liked it with positive results.

However, if you have large pores like I do- make sure to thoroughly rinse after using. I have found that a quick wipe with a make up removing pad clears up excess scrub that may have been missed.
Jennifer B.
De Pere, WI
It's fairly effective on combination skin. It's not too drying and helps a bit with acne. The scent is okay with a faint apricot scent mixed with a medicinal smell. The gritty texture makes it feel like you are doing some quality exfoliating. The price is fair for the effectiveness for the product. In fact, I would say you are getting Moore than what you are paying for.
Sasha-Shae W.
Far Rockaway, NY
If you have acne prone and sensitive skin, this product just works! I've used this for years, and even though I have very sensitive skin it is gentle enough to remove dirt and impurities and also keep the acne at bay. Non-irritating as well. Definitely give it a try.
Jenn S.
I love how this product feels when you rub it all over your face. It literally scrubs away all your dry skin and leaves your skin hydrated and so smooth. As for the blackhead control - I don't think it's doing it's job as I still get a random blackhead here and there as I did before I started using this product.
Ashley D.
Gardner, MA
Apricot scrub is something I live by. I love the way it exfoliates my skin, which it does a really good job at. I love the smell and it leaves my face feeling so clean and wonderful. This really is a must have for all females. I even know some men that swear by it!
Tiffany A.
This was a deluxe sample in my Wal-Mart beauty box. I love that it is sulfate and paraben free, and that it is safe for all skin types even though it has a pretty gritty texture. I have acne around "certain" times, and could use this to clear up my skin effectively.
Tanner E.
Danville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have really sensitive skin when it comes to face wash, use the product an my face breaks out, but since I've been using this face wash my face is clear of black heads and acne. My face does however break out when the bottle gets almost empty not sure why though.
Brittany S.
Delanson , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this product! I have dry and sensitive skin and I've never had an issue using this product. I'll use it ever 2-3 days and it helps keep my acne away while leaving my skin soft and smooth.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.