St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this Apricot scrub. I use it a couple of times a week and it always makes my face look fresher and feel softer. The smell is really nice and it has a good amount of exfoliation - more than I've experienced from a lot of other scrubs - so I know it's working.
I've been using this since I was in high school. I love the texture of it because I can feel it exfoliating my skin. It has kept my skin acne free for years. Leaves my skin feeling baby soft.
I've been purchasing this for years and every-time I run out it isn't long before I must go out and buy another. I use it about 2-3/week and it keeps my skin fresh and exfoliated. Great formula, not a super fine scrub but it works great for evening out patchy skin.
I absolutely love how my face feels after using it. It feels so nice and soft. I didn't notice it having much affect on blemishes. If you have acne prone skin this would be good but if have super problematic acne skin then I don't think this would be much help.
I absolutely love this product. I have been using this scrub consistently for about 3 years now and cannot live without it. It keeps my very oily and sometimes acne prone skin under control, even in these very hot Georgia summers. It also helps to completely get rid of the makeup my face cleanser leaves behind.
The apricot pieces have been proven to scratch up your face and make it more prove to acne and other damage. Using it once or twice a month is okay, but don make it a part of your daily routine. That being said, it is a lot better for the environment than the plastic microbeads a lot of other exfoliators have.
I have been using this product for years! It is a "must have" for me. It is one of the few prodcust on the market these days that gives you great quality at a resonable price. I have slightly sensetive skin and this does not irritate it at all. It will leave your skin feeling smooth and clean! Highly recommend!
I loveeeeee this acne scrub. I agree with other reviewers that it is on the stronger side but if you use it like twice a week you will not notice. I have sensitive skin so usually scrubs are too harsh for me, but this one really helps my face stay clear and smooth.
I love this facial scrub! I use it twice a week to exfoliate dry skin & it leaves my skin super smooth. The scrub isn't too harsh on my skin and helps with oil control. The packaging is great, I prefer this tube version rather than the jar because it's more hygienic.
I received a sample of their facial scrub and used it for the first time because I had ran out of my usual face scrub. The beads were kinds rough at first so I started using smaller amounts. It leaves my face feeling soft but I will only use once or twice a week.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos