BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lia M.
North Andover, MA
I love this Apricot scrub. I use it a couple of times a week and it always makes my face look fresher and feel softer. The smell is really nice and it has a good amount of exfoliation - more than I've experienced from a lot of other scrubs - so I know it's working.
Somalie C.
Long Beach, CA
I've been using this since I was in high school. I love the texture of it because I can feel it exfoliating my skin. It has kept my skin acne free for years. Leaves my skin feeling baby soft.
Shay S.
Tigard, OR
I've been purchasing this for years and every-time I run out it isn't long before I must go out and buy another. I use it about 2-3/week and it keeps my skin fresh and exfoliated. Great formula, not a super fine scrub but it works great for evening out patchy skin.
I absolutely love how my face feels after using it. It feels so nice and soft. I didn't notice it having much affect on blemishes. If you have acne prone skin this would be good but if have super problematic acne skin then I don't think this would be much help.
Natama R.
Acworth, GA
I absolutely love this product. I have been using this scrub consistently for about 3 years now and cannot live without it. It keeps my very oily and sometimes acne prone skin under control, even in these very hot Georgia summers. It also helps to completely get rid of the makeup my face cleanser leaves behind.
Amanda V.
Merced, CA
The apricot pieces have been proven to scratch up your face and make it more prove to acne and other damage. Using it once or twice a month is okay, but don make it a part of your daily routine. That being said, it is a lot better for the environment than the plastic microbeads a lot of other exfoliators have.
Melanie D.
I have been using this product for years! It is a "must have" for me. It is one of the few prodcust on the market these days that gives you great quality at a resonable price. I have slightly sensetive skin and this does not irritate it at all. It will leave your skin feeling smooth and clean! Highly recommend!
Taylor H.
Philadelphia, PA
I loveeeeee this acne scrub. I agree with other reviewers that it is on the stronger side but if you use it like twice a week you will not notice. I have sensitive skin so usually scrubs are too harsh for me, but this one really helps my face stay clear and smooth.
Karen V.
texas
I love this facial scrub! I use it twice a week to exfoliate dry skin & it leaves my skin super smooth. The scrub isn't too harsh on my skin and helps with oil control. The packaging is great, I prefer this tube version rather than the jar because it's more hygienic.
Britney m.
Joliet, IL
I received a sample of their facial scrub and used it for the first time because I had ran out of my usual face scrub. The beads were kinds rough at first so I started using smaller amounts. It leaves my face feeling soft but I will only use once or twice a week.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.