St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I absolutely love this face scrub. I use it every other day when I take a shower. I find that the steam from the shower really helps it get into my pores and it makes the whole shower smell amazing! Just be sure to moisturize after because it can be a little drying.
I LOVE this stuff. I use it 2 to 3 times a week, depending on how dry my skin is. This stuff works, and it's affordable! I use it in the shower to wash my face, when I get out my skin is very smooth. It also makes a huge difference when I'm putting my foundation on.
This is one of my holy grail facial products. This stuff really works. Whenever I start breaking out I just wash my face with this and by the next day my blemishes are all dried up; love it!
When i was in high school i use to buy this a lot i stopped using because i thought it was to rough on my skin but i went to target and brought it again i just love the feel that it clenses my face well and leaves it smooth you have to keep this in your bathroom cabinet
I have used this for ever, it is an everyday beauty item for me i love it, my skin looks and feels great from it i cant see me ever not using it if you haven't tried you should its def worth it
I came across this at Target when looking for a good blemish control scrub/cleanser and the very first time I tried it, my pimples started going away. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
I started to break out recently and purchased this about a week ago and I have to say it's wonderful, it smells good and it really exfoliates and gets rid of dirt and oil and left over makeup!
I've been using this product off and on for years, and as a person with dry sensitive skin, this works! Now other moisturizers feel flat compared to the comfortable grittyness of this product.
This is my favorite face wash. It doesn't cost too much, a little bit goes a long way, and you get a lot in one bottle. Plus the exfoliants are biodegradable unlike the brands with the little plastic beads. It works great and exfoliates my face without leaving it dry.
This is probably my favorite face scrub ever. I've been using it for years and every time I try to use a different scrub my face just can't handle it. The creaminess of the scrub really goes a long way and keeps my skin from feeling super dry after washing it off.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos