BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Julie B.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this face scrub. I use it every other day when I take a shower. I find that the steam from the shower really helps it get into my pores and it makes the whole shower smell amazing! Just be sure to moisturize after because it can be a little drying.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I LOVE this stuff. I use it 2 to 3 times a week, depending on how dry my skin is. This stuff works, and it's affordable! I use it in the shower to wash my face, when I get out my skin is very smooth. It also makes a huge difference when I'm putting my foundation on.
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my holy grail facial products. This stuff really works. Whenever I start breaking out I just wash my face with this and by the next day my blemishes are all dried up; love it!
Karen O.
When i was in high school i use to buy this a lot i stopped using because i thought it was to rough on my skin but i went to target and brought it again i just love the feel that it clenses my face well and leaves it smooth you have to keep this in your bathroom cabinet
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this for ever, it is an everyday beauty item for me i love it, my skin looks and feels great from it i cant see me ever not using it if you haven't tried you should its def worth it
Katie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I came across this at Target when looking for a good blemish control scrub/cleanser and the very first time I tried it, my pimples started going away. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Armstride B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I started to break out recently and purchased this about a week ago and I have to say it's wonderful, it smells good and it really exfoliates and gets rid of dirt and oil and left over makeup!
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
I've been using this product off and on for years, and as a person with dry sensitive skin, this works! Now other moisturizers feel flat compared to the comfortable grittyness of this product.
Anna W.
This is my favorite face wash. It doesn't cost too much, a little bit goes a long way, and you get a lot in one bottle. Plus the exfoliants are biodegradable unlike the brands with the little plastic beads. It works great and exfoliates my face without leaving it dry.
Tyreen S.
Sandy Springs, GA
This is probably my favorite face scrub ever. I've been using it for years and every time I try to use a different scrub my face just can't handle it. The creaminess of the scrub really goes a long way and keeps my skin from feeling super dry after washing it off.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.