St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This cleanser has been in my facial cleaning rotation for the past 15 years. I really notice a difference to the light exfoliation that it delivers. I usually use this one first and then use a Bliss face wash that will suds up a little more. The perfect combination!
I really enjoyed this scrub. It has a pleasant smell and texture. I skin feel so smooth and clean after I use it. I also like that is budget-friendly. I recommend if you are looking for a nice exfoliate to use one or twice a week. A nice addition to my skin regimen.
I came across this at Target when looking for a good blemish control scrub/cleanser and the very first time I tried it, my pimples started going away. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
I've been using this since I was in high school. I love the texture of it because I can feel it exfoliating my skin. It has kept my skin acne free for years. Leaves my skin feeling baby soft.
I LOVE this stuff. I use it 2 to 3 times a week, depending on how dry my skin is. This stuff works, and it's affordable! I use it in the shower to wash my face, when I get out my skin is very smooth. It also makes a huge difference when I'm putting my foundation on.
I have used the St Ives Apricot Scrub for a few years now and really enjoy it. The larger granules are really great at exfoliating, and even though my skin is sensitive I have never had a problem using it 2-3 times per week. My skin is so soft after using - love it!
This is a wonderful product! I've been using this for over 2 years. It's really good. Recently I switched to a different blemish control scrub, and just went back to this. The smell is good and it really helps me control acne. It keeps my face from getting oily.
I absolutely love how my face feels after using it. It feels so nice and soft. I didn't notice it having much affect on blemishes. If you have acne prone skin this would be good but if have super problematic acne skin then I don't think this would be much help.
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. It's been one of my beauty staples since primary school, seriously! The one reason why I haven't switched to any other product is simply because the formula has remained pretty much the same.
My grandma always used the apricot scrub and I do as well. I love the fruity smell of the scrub and enjoy the scub as I feel it cleans my face better. It makes a great makeup cleanser as well
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos