BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Patricia C.
This cleanser has been in my facial cleaning rotation for the past 15 years. I really notice a difference to the light exfoliation that it delivers. I usually use this one first and then use a Bliss face wash that will suds up a little more. The perfect combination!
Lia A.
Hoover, AL
I really enjoyed this scrub. It has a pleasant smell and texture. I skin feel so smooth and clean after I use it. I also like that is budget-friendly. I recommend if you are looking for a nice exfoliate to use one or twice a week. A nice addition to my skin regimen.
Katie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I came across this at Target when looking for a good blemish control scrub/cleanser and the very first time I tried it, my pimples started going away. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Somalie C.
Long Beach, CA
I've been using this since I was in high school. I love the texture of it because I can feel it exfoliating my skin. It has kept my skin acne free for years. Leaves my skin feeling baby soft.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I LOVE this stuff. I use it 2 to 3 times a week, depending on how dry my skin is. This stuff works, and it's affordable! I use it in the shower to wash my face, when I get out my skin is very smooth. It also makes a huge difference when I'm putting my foundation on.
Amanda D.
Clarksville, VA
I have used the St Ives Apricot Scrub for a few years now and really enjoy it. The larger granules are really great at exfoliating, and even though my skin is sensitive I have never had a problem using it 2-3 times per week. My skin is so soft after using - love it!
Magaly P.
Modesto, CA
This is a wonderful product! I've been using this for over 2 years. It's really good. Recently I switched to a different blemish control scrub, and just went back to this. The smell is good and it really helps me control acne. It keeps my face from getting oily.
I absolutely love how my face feels after using it. It feels so nice and soft. I didn't notice it having much affect on blemishes. If you have acne prone skin this would be good but if have super problematic acne skin then I don't think this would be much help.
Mariel M.
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. It's been one of my beauty staples since primary school, seriously! The one reason why I haven't switched to any other product is simply because the formula has remained pretty much the same.
Kassie K.
San Antonio , Tx
My grandma always used the apricot scrub and I do as well. I love the fruity smell of the scrub and enjoy the scub as I feel it cleans my face better. It makes a great makeup cleanser as well
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.