BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sky C.
Cumming, GA
This is a miracle facial care product. My acne has decreased in size and amounts throughout the past two months of using this product. I strongly suggest using this product whether you just need a facial cleanser or an acne scrub.great brand that you can trust.
Helen N.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this product it leaves the skin really nice and smooth and I personally don't get acne and this product doesn't give me any acne. It's really gentle and smells pretty great and awesome. I use it every week and it works wonders exfoliating the face
Tyreen S.
Sandy Springs, GA
This is probably my favorite face scrub ever. I've been using it for years and every time I try to use a different scrub my face just can't handle it. The creaminess of the scrub really goes a long way and keeps my skin from feeling super dry after washing it off.
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
I love the st. Ives apricot scrub it is the best cleanser i have ever used getting deep in my pores leaving a refreshing feeling with out that bunt chemical feel you get from other products. The smell is fresh and fruity not alcoholic and chemically like others.
Madelaine H.
Henderson, NV
The beads in the soap made my face feel SO SO soft after I was finished using it. And unlike other face washes, it didn't make me break out into more acne which I was super thankful for. The best thing about the scrub though was most likely the smell. I absolutely adored my face smelling like peaches afterwards!
Becky Rose B.
Falls Church, VA
I love this stuff but after a few days of use, I feel like it drys out your skin! I used to use it all of the time, but beware, you will certainly need a good moisturizer while using St. Ives!
Magaly P.
Modesto, CA
This is a wonderful product! I've been using this for over 2 years. It's really good. Recently I switched to a different blemish control scrub, and just went back to this. The smell is good and it really helps me control acne. It keeps my face from getting oily.
Megan F.
Goshen, IN
This product does not work for me. I have used higher end products that have the apricot concept to them and they work perfectly fine or even better. However, this did not help with my black heads and did not help with the acne I had been currently struggling with.
Mariel M.
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. It's been one of my beauty staples since primary school, seriously! The one reason why I haven't switched to any other product is simply because the formula has remained pretty much the same.
Camille C.
Loooooove this product!
I am trying to finish up the Green Tea scrub after giving it a try. I am definitely going back to the Peach Scrub.

The little exfoliates that scrub your face seem to be more bigger & do more work than the Green Tea Scrub.

It smells amazing as well :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.