BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole C.
Boston, MA
I've been using this for years and I repurchase time after time. I'm not sure how much it actually does for blemish control-- there are a lot of factors that go into clear skin and this is just one component. I do, however, love the feel of this. It's a GREAT exfoliant.
maria r.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this, my sister recommended it to me. It feels like its really cleaning, i like that you use it every other day or two because if i forget to use it its not a big deal. always use a non oily lotion after because it might dry out your face. But besides that i love it
Ashley G.
Amarillo , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best scrub you will ever use! Amazing for blackheads, completely shrinks them ! And amazing for little white heads that needs to be gone, I use this in the shower and scrub away and then when I get out my face is so vibrate and clean feeling, couldn't be happier with such an amazing product launched! I have been buying this for years & recommend to everyone I know !
Amanda O.
I have been using this scrub for many of years. Even after trying more expensive facial scrubs, I always go back to this product. I sometimes have sensitive skin and this product is never too harsh. It gives me a deep clean and evens my skin tone. I use about 3 times per week and that's perfect. It lasts forever as well
Indigo S.
Tyrone, GA
This scrub was pretty nice. It had a good amount of roughness to it, to make it feel like it was actually cleaning my skin but not too much. I didn't really like the smell of the scrub though.
Madi P.
Fort Worth
This is one of my favorite cleansers to use. I typically use this product to exfoliate and cleanse. The packaging is nice and includes quite a bit of product. It lasts me awhile. It is effective at exfoliating and leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. I always make sure to have a tube of this stuff on hand!
Jacqueline A.
Rocklin, CA
This is honestly the worst facial cleanser you could ever use on your face. It has the texture of a foot scrub, which is probably how you should use it instead because It's way too harsh to be used for your face. I'm sticking to other cleansers that won't tear my face up.
marina g.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although I wouldn’t recommend using this as a daily cleanser if you have sensitive skin like I do, it’s honestly the most refreshing cleans you can get. The scrub in this really gets deep inside of your pores and has you feeling refreshed! I would use this 2-3 times a week as opposed to how often I had applied make up.
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I would suggest not using this product. There are a lot of chemicals and unnatural products in St. Ives. There have been many article on it as well. When I used it, it was harsh on my face. I would suggest getting an actual face regimen instead of buying cheap face wash.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product every other night and I love it. It has helped reduce my amount of breakouts, but I jus wish that the exfoliators in it were a little bit smaller and I'm not a fan of the scent of it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.