BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Geneva R.
Hartford, CT
First facial scrub I've tried & has loved. i actually bought it from my local Walmart & it was pretty cheap. it's very gentle on the skin & was everything i expected it to be. it's great though .
Ashley B.
My skin does not like this. I bought this because the reviews were great. Day one, pimples appeared. Day two, more pimples appeared. I thought it was a product you would have to use for a week to see results but I continued to used and never saw good results. I did love the smell and the softness of my skin after using.
Devyn N.
I love this Apricot Scrub. It feels amazing on your skin while you are rubbing it in. The scent is very light. It does not break me out after use it gives my skin a nice glow. It is very good at cleaning your pores and removing dirt and makeup. Very amazing for the cost.
Sophia A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
DO NOT USE THIS FOR YOUR SKIN.
I know you think its scrub away your dead skin but its actually just tearing it up. NO it will NOT clear up your acne scars but it WILL make them worse.

Please please please don't use this
Lara A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use this products every 2 weeks and i have noticed that my black heads where gone and my white heads are gone also. i also love this product because it removes make up. i usually forget to take my make up off or when I'm lazy, i just use this and my face feels soo fresh
Amanda J.
Arlington, TX
This scrub isn't too harsh on my sensitive skin. After a couple of uses you will notice blemishes and spots clearing up. I love that the exfoliants are all natural, and in various sizes. Your face will feel refreshed after using this scrub. Gentle enough to use every day.
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
I use it everyday. I usually wash my face with this scrub when I hope in the shower each morning. It's makes my face feel very refreshed. The smell is pleasant, works ok to ward off blemishes. If you are someone who has bad acne this alone won't be enough to control it.
Kimberly G.
Adelphi, MD
I really liked this cleanser although it was a little rough than what I'm used to. I got this in my Campus VoxBox and decided to give it a try. It left my face feeling smooth clean and had a pleasant smell. My only issue was the granules which could be a win or miss depending on the person and that was the case for me. I guess I will get used to it as I will continue to use it.
Kristina C.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely LOVE this scrub! Smells wonderful, works great for my skin type (which is EXTREMELY oily) & doesn't leave any type of residue on my face once I rinse it off! I've been buying this scrub since I was in my early teenage years & will continue to do so for life.
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
I like this scrub for when my skin feels like it needs a good exfoliating cleanser or when I have clogged pores. It works best for me in the shower because otherwise it is a bit messy and difficult to rinse off completely in the sink. This leaves your skin feeling smooth and removes most of the dead skin from the surface.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.