BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ashley B.
My skin does not like this. I bought this because the reviews were great. Day one, pimples appeared. Day two, more pimples appeared. I thought it was a product you would have to use for a week to see results but I continued to used and never saw good results. I did love the smell and the softness of my skin after using.
Esmeralda M.
Inglewood, CA
This product is good but drys out my skin. Best to use only 3 times a week. This product I use to mix it with another cleaner that is less drying to the skin but I think its great for oily sink
Madison H.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this scrub when it's in the winter months when my skin is dry and flaky. I usually will use it about 2-3 times per week. The scrubbing properties of this product are truly amazing. It's not too rough to exfoliate with, but not weak either. It gets the job done!
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really liked this scrub as a child and adolescent. In the past few years I have tried it again after a hiatus, and it's not the same product I remember. I think the grains are a little too big. They are a bit rough on the skin. Instead of the glowing clean skin this product once provided, I am left with redness and irritability. I hope I somehow managed to get a bad tube!?
Stephanie D.
Toledo, OH
I use this scub every day! I feel like it removes all the dead skin leaving my skin soft and fresh looking. It's not to hard on your skin but does give it a good scrub which is what I like in face wash. I highly recommend this and for sure am going to keep using it
Nicole C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff!!! Been using it for a few years now. Really helps with the blackheads on my nose and acne on my chin. It leaves my skin really smooth. I love that the ingredients are so natural and that the exfoliating ingredient is ground walnut shell. Works so well!!!!
Priscilla W.
Angier, Nc
My skin is more sensitive than most… I use the scrub about every three days… If I use it anymore I do find that my face peels. Using it in moderation does give me great results and does exfoliate wonderfully. Great price – I would purchase this product again and again.
Maddy C.
Suwanee, GA
Love love love this for everyday use. It is a great scrub to those with moderate skin. I don't think there is any acid to clear acne so I would use another to clear the spots! Smells great and is really abrasive. If you have sensitive skin, use the green tea one they use!
Evelyn F.
I use this face cleanser almost everyday! It is gentle on skin and has great exfoliating power. It surpassed my expectations based on the price. I have been using it for years now. It is very inexpensive and does a great job for the price. I would incorporate more acne fighting ingredients but other than that I love it!
Jennifer F.
Pearland, TX
don't know how many different acne products I've tried. Well, the search is over because I am not someone who grew up with clear skin--quite the opposite. My face was a complete mess. I tried proactive multiple times, always disappointed. This is my new go to cleanser.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.