BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amanda J.
Arlington, TX
This scrub isn't too harsh on my sensitive skin. After a couple of uses you will notice blemishes and spots clearing up. I love that the exfoliants are all natural, and in various sizes. Your face will feel refreshed after using this scrub. Gentle enough to use every day.
Sierra M.
Anderson, IN
I loved the way my face felt after using this scrub. It was a great exfoliater and definitely made my skin feel clean, but I didn't notice a huge change in my acne or scarring after using this.
Nicole C.
Boston, MA
I've been using this for years and I repurchase time after time. I'm not sure how much it actually does for blemish control-- there are a lot of factors that go into clear skin and this is just one component. I do, however, love the feel of this. It's a GREAT exfoliant.
Kaitlin H.
Homeworth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only cleaner my husband will use. He swears by it. I have recently started using it too, and I am impressed. I like that it does fight blemishes, but I don't feel that it dries my skin out at all. I also like that it is exfoliating without being too rough.
Mary K.
Pensacola, FL
I've been using this product for years and am pretty happy with it. I prefer using something a little more gentle than this. I find my skinny dries out or gets irritated if I use it too much. I have recently switched to a new product that I only have to use once a week.
Samantha O.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product, I use daily! Deminishes black heads and pimples over night, the scrubing texture is not too rough and helps get all the dirt and sweat and grime in your pores. My fiance and I are obsessed this this scrub. Keeps us acne free and feeling so fresh.
Ashley G.
Amarillo , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best scrub you will ever use! Amazing for blackheads, completely shrinks them ! And amazing for little white heads that needs to be gone, I use this in the shower and scrub away and then when I get out my face is so vibrate and clean feeling, couldn't be happier with such an amazing product launched! I have been buying this for years & recommend to everyone I know !
Sarah A.
Pretty good exfoliator because of the micro-beads in it. Smells amazing and really helped with my acne and dry patches. Its oil free so its great for oily/acne prone skin and sulfate & paraben free. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who has problematic skin.
Jacqueline K.
Baltimore, MD
I usually try to exfoliate at least once a week and the St. Ives Apricot Scrub has worked well for me. It made my skin slightly dry, but it's nothing a good moisturizer couldn't help! I
Definitely recommend this product. It's good to exfoliate once in a while to buff away dead skin, oils, and makeup that clog pores!
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
This is one of my all time favorite staple acne scrubs! its really gritty, but I like that.for people with sensitive acne itbmighy not be the best but I used this for years and had great reaykta
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.