BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sophie P.
Great smell! Does the job. I actually use it every day and I still don’t find it harsh on my skin at all. Love the packaging. Thick and firm bottle. Runs out every month so have to restock but it’s worth it. I do find it removes from makeup from my skin too
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
If I could only use one facial product for the rest of my life this would be it. I’ve used it for years to combat my acne and it has worked wonders. I use it in the morning and it doesn’t make my face red the rest of the day and I use it again before I apply my night cream before bed. I love it.
McKayla B.
Grafton, WV
i’d known a handful of people who used this for a while, so i decided to give it a chance. it wasn’t my favorite face wash, as i’d read about how using the microexfoliants everyday can damage your skin, but i’d use it again on days i needed some exfoliation.
erica y.
Columbus, OH
I keep coming back to the St. Ives apricot scrub even after trying other brands solely because nothing else beats it in exfoliation. It will not chemically burn skin like grapefruit exfoliators have been prone to do, and you can buy it almost anywhere.
Jenna:) H.
Wichita
I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but the exfoliating aspect is amazing, I feel like it really gets in there. Not too harsh though. it's a really good cleanser for the price, i have really oily skin and I actually think the cleanser has toned that down a bit.
Deedee H.
Chicago
Another favorite product of mine. This is really good for hydration if the skin. It leaves you feeling smooth and refreshed. The price point is good for this scrub. Exactly as I expected it to work for me. When I run out I always pick up another one.
leslie m.
Ocilla, GA
This is probably one of the most hated products out there, but it doesn't deserve the hate!! It has cleared my acne and left my skin so smooth. The price is amazing!!!! It met my expectations all the way!! It will be purchased for sure again in the future.
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
If there was more star, I would give more to st. Ives acne scrub! I love love love this scrub! It really does its job And makes my face clean, radiant and fresh! I use it 3 times a week and enjoy using it. It also diminished the appearance of my blemishes!
Denean B.
Neptune, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Such a better choice then the rest of those more expensive options. Works better keeping my blemishes under control. Skin is exfoliated and feels so clean with a subtle hint of fragrance. Great value for great product.
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
I've never really been a fan of this stuff on my face. I actually use it in my armpits instead. I think the grainy texture is good on the skin under my arms but as far as cleaning my face I think it clogs my pores.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.