St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Great smell! Does the job. I actually use it every day and I still don’t find it harsh on my skin at all. Love the packaging. Thick and firm bottle. Runs out every month so have to restock but it’s worth it. I do find it removes from makeup from my skin too
If I could only use one facial product for the rest of my life this would be it. I’ve used it for years to combat my acne and it has worked wonders. I use it in the morning and it doesn’t make my face red the rest of the day and I use it again before I apply my night cream before bed. I love it.
i’d known a handful of people who used this for a while, so i decided to give it a chance. it wasn’t my favorite face wash, as i’d read about how using the microexfoliants everyday can damage your skin, but i’d use it again on days i needed some exfoliation.
I keep coming back to the St. Ives apricot scrub even after trying other brands solely because nothing else beats it in exfoliation. It will not chemically burn skin like grapefruit exfoliators have been prone to do, and you can buy it almost anywhere.
I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but the exfoliating aspect is amazing, I feel like it really gets in there. Not too harsh though. it's a really good cleanser for the price, i have really oily skin and I actually think the cleanser has toned that down a bit.
Another favorite product of mine. This is really good for hydration if the skin. It leaves you feeling smooth and refreshed. The price point is good for this scrub. Exactly as I expected it to work for me. When I run out I always pick up another one.
This is probably one of the most hated products out there, but it doesn't deserve the hate!! It has cleared my acne and left my skin so smooth. The price is amazing!!!! It met my expectations all the way!! It will be purchased for sure again in the future.
If there was more star, I would give more to st. Ives acne scrub! I love love love this scrub! It really does its job And makes my face clean, radiant and fresh! I use it 3 times a week and enjoy using it. It also diminished the appearance of my blemishes!
Such a better choice then the rest of those more expensive options. Works better keeping my blemishes under control. Skin is exfoliated and feels so clean with a subtle hint of fragrance. Great value for great product.
I've never really been a fan of this stuff on my face. I actually use it in my armpits instead. I think the grainy texture is good on the skin under my arms but as far as cleaning my face I think it clogs my pores.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos