St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use it everyday. I usually wash my face with this scrub when I hope in the shower each morning. It's makes my face feel very refreshed. The smell is pleasant, works ok to ward off blemishes. If you are someone who has bad acne this alone won't be enough to control it.
I have used this scrub for ages. I love the scent, and the ground apricot pit is much more environmentally friendly than the plastic beads used in some other facial and body scrubs. However, it can be a little harsh if you have sensitive skin. You don't need to scrub hard!
I use this products every 2 weeks and i have noticed that my black heads where gone and my white heads are gone also. i also love this product because it removes make up. i usually forget to take my make up off or when I'm lazy, i just use this and my face feels soo fresh
I use this product 2x a week. Any more than that it dries my face out. Is a very good cleanser/exfoliater. I worry a bit about what the silica beads that are washing down the drain are doing to the environment and our drinking water as I have recently read. Jury is still out on this product pending further investigation
I absolutely love St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It's a great exfoliant for weekly use. It makes your face feel very clean and smooth and you can instantly feel results when you rinse it off. You can just feel all the dead skin and impurities it has scrubbed off. I definitely recommend this face scrub. Other scrubs I have used just don't work as well, or at least feel like it.
I really liked this product. I think it really worked for my skin. I haven't gotten to use it enough to know how effective it is against blemishes but I do know it helps my face stay clean and the smell isn't too bad either. I think that it is definitely a good product.
I love this stuff first of all it exfoliates your face and works great and I also love the smell of this plus it cleans my face and it does not dry it out how ever you don't want to over exfoliate as this makes you have skin problems but this is an excellent exfoliator!!
This scrub smells amazing and it makes my skin super soft every time I used it in the past but it did nothing got my acne. My face felt clean but I just didn't treat the acne like I thought it would. It was a very good price and I also have used it as a body scrub.
This is an og product that is always in hand for either of us since a young age. First and foremost the smell is amazing and the scrub isn't too harsh. It is a great cleanser for overall use and isn't too drying. This brand is always a tried and true brand to stick by.
My skin does not like this. I bought this because the reviews were great. Day one, pimples appeared. Day two, more pimples appeared. I thought it was a product you would have to use for a week to see results but I continued to used and never saw good results. I did love the smell and the softness of my skin after using.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos