BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
I use it everyday. I usually wash my face with this scrub when I hope in the shower each morning. It's makes my face feel very refreshed. The smell is pleasant, works ok to ward off blemishes. If you are someone who has bad acne this alone won't be enough to control it.
Kimberly B.
Cleveland, OH
I have used this scrub for ages. I love the scent, and the ground apricot pit is much more environmentally friendly than the plastic beads used in some other facial and body scrubs. However, it can be a little harsh if you have sensitive skin. You don't need to scrub hard!
Lara A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use this products every 2 weeks and i have noticed that my black heads where gone and my white heads are gone also. i also love this product because it removes make up. i usually forget to take my make up off or when I'm lazy, i just use this and my face feels soo fresh
Stephanie H.
I use this product 2x a week. Any more than that it dries my face out. Is a very good cleanser/exfoliater. I worry a bit about what the silica beads that are washing down the drain are doing to the environment and our drinking water as I have recently read. Jury is still out on this product pending further investigation
Erin W.
Nampa, ID
I absolutely love St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It's a great exfoliant for weekly use. It makes your face feel very clean and smooth and you can instantly feel results when you rinse it off. You can just feel all the dead skin and impurities it has scrubbed off. I definitely recommend this face scrub. Other scrubs I have used just don't work as well, or at least feel like it.
Melissa M.
Puxico, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked this product. I think it really worked for my skin. I haven't gotten to use it enough to know how effective it is against blemishes but I do know it helps my face stay clean and the smell isn't too bad either. I think that it is definitely a good product.
Christy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff first of all it exfoliates your face and works great and I also love the smell of this plus it cleans my face and it does not dry it out how ever you don't want to over exfoliate as this makes you have skin problems but this is an excellent exfoliator!!
Mariah K.
Fairmont, NC
This scrub smells amazing and it makes my skin super soft every time I used it in the past but it did nothing got my acne. My face felt clean but I just didn't treat the acne like I thought it would. It was a very good price and I also have used it as a body scrub.
Ariadna P.
Minneola, FL
This is an og product that is always in hand for either of us since a young age. First and foremost the smell is amazing and the scrub isn't too harsh. It is a great cleanser for overall use and isn't too drying. This brand is always a tried and true brand to stick by.
Ashley B.
My skin does not like this. I bought this because the reviews were great. Day one, pimples appeared. Day two, more pimples appeared. I thought it was a product you would have to use for a week to see results but I continued to used and never saw good results. I did love the smell and the softness of my skin after using.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.