St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this four times a week on my sensitive skin and absolutely love it! It's gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my skin, but it exfoliates well so my skin is smooth and soft after each use. It's my go-to scrub! Has been for years and will continue to be for years to come!
I started using this because my brother is a big fan of it so i gave it a try. it makes my face feel really clean and fresh. I only use it once a week in my face and body and when I do i always apply coconut oil all over my body before i dry my skin and my skin feels amazing!!
I've used this for years. Always gave me smooth glowing skin. The apricot kernels can be a bit harsh, a gentle touch is best. Never had bad and acne while I used it. Usually picked it from Walmart.
I use this as my cleanser and exfoliate, as I love the smell and it helps keep my face feeling very soft and smooth. Just be careful not to over-exfoliate, but it does it’s job! I’ve been using it for almost a year, and it’s great!
This scrub is amazing! and to top it off it is %100 natural for your face or body! which is why i love using it so much, also the smell is amazing. I use it evey time i take a shower because i have those blemishes that peek up on my face sometimes and this scrub does the trick!
I have used all different types of brands of exfoliaters and always come back to St. Ives. It is cheap and gets the job done. I love the smell and it makes my face feel fresh and clean. It may be a little harsh for some people although I love the feeling that it gives my skin.
I use this product in my everyday routine although I did not receive this from influenster. I bought this product on my own because I needed a daily face cleanser and it turned out to be amazing. I love the little balls inside that help to clean the dirt off your face more effectively. There is no after- streaky feel, nor does your face feel tight. It just feels clean. The apricot scent is not overbearing either. Overall, a good face cleanser.
I was skeptical at first because everyday it seems there's a new wash out on the market promising us one thing or another, but this Apricot scrub delivers, it's not harsh(for a scrub) it removes oil n unblockes pores, removes dirt & make up and leaves you skin feeling soft and amazingly clean& it's safe for sensitive skin!
I know, I know, you're only really supposed to exfoliate your skin once a week, but I just can't help it with this scrub! It smells great and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and new after you wash it off. I typically get spot acne, so this really helps to calm the irritation.
I love this product!! I used to use it everyday until I decided it wasn't good to exfoliate everyday...now I use it a few times a week and just love how it makes my face feel clean like nothing else
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos