BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Callie H.
I have sensitive skin and was always nervous to try exfoliating or messing with my skin. This product changed my mind! Awesome for us girls who want more for our sad, dry skin. St. Ives to the win!
Aissa M.
San Marcos, TX
I know, I know, you're only really supposed to exfoliate your skin once a week, but I just can't help it with this scrub! It smells great and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and new after you wash it off. I typically get spot acne, so this really helps to calm the irritation.
Emily M.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this facial scrub a few times in the past. It is not my favorite. It is VERY affordable, which is nice. It also smells really good. However, it does not really clear my skin at all. I would rather use other brands and spend a little extra to maintain flawless skin.
Amanda K.
Fernandina, FL
This can be a little harsh for my skin but works wonders in the "orange peel" on the backs of my arms. The mixture of the exfoliation and the salicylic acid gets rid of those pesky bumps in no time.
Lisa A.
Queens Village, NY
I use this product in my everyday routine although I did not receive this from influenster. I bought this product on my own because I needed a daily face cleanser and it turned out to be amazing. I love the little balls inside that help to clean the dirt off your face more effectively. There is no after- streaky feel, nor does your face feel tight. It just feels clean. The apricot scent is not overbearing either. Overall, a good face cleanser.
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product everyday in the shower! It's great to have my skin smooth and soft after use. It also use it on my whole body if I really feel like exfoliating. The smell is amazing by the way!
Kelly S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! I use this product everyday to help exfoliate my skin, and clear up my acne. It is a great product to use if your skin is very sensitive and you need and exfoliant. The price is comparable to other exfoliants out there, and would recommend to anyone.
Amy N.
Katy, TX
One of my holy grail products. I love how it makes me skin feel well cleaned while exfoliating at the same time. It does not strip my skin at all. Smells amazing but the natural exfoliating beads are tedious to get out your hair and neck during rinsing. Highly recommend putting your hair back and a headband before washing.
Stephanie S.
This is too rough on my facial skin, but works well on my arms and back to help prevent and clear up breakouts.I use it once or twice a week. There are a lot of facial scrubs with smaller scrub particles and facial exfoliating brushes which are more effective as facial scrubs.
Rebecca B.
Albany, LA
I have trouble with dryness. And this product is one of the best I used. I could use it daily,the first week or so it drew out pimples here and there. But after that it was smooth sailing. My skin was soft it got rid of my dead skin. Smells great and ideal for sensitive skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.