St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have sensitive skin and was always nervous to try exfoliating or messing with my skin. This product changed my mind! Awesome for us girls who want more for our sad, dry skin. St. Ives to the win!
I know, I know, you're only really supposed to exfoliate your skin once a week, but I just can't help it with this scrub! It smells great and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and new after you wash it off. I typically get spot acne, so this really helps to calm the irritation.
I've used this facial scrub a few times in the past. It is not my favorite. It is VERY affordable, which is nice. It also smells really good. However, it does not really clear my skin at all. I would rather use other brands and spend a little extra to maintain flawless skin.
This can be a little harsh for my skin but works wonders in the "orange peel" on the backs of my arms. The mixture of the exfoliation and the salicylic acid gets rid of those pesky bumps in no time.
I use this product in my everyday routine although I did not receive this from influenster. I bought this product on my own because I needed a daily face cleanser and it turned out to be amazing. I love the little balls inside that help to clean the dirt off your face more effectively. There is no after- streaky feel, nor does your face feel tight. It just feels clean. The apricot scent is not overbearing either. Overall, a good face cleanser.
I use this product everyday in the shower! It's great to have my skin smooth and soft after use. It also use it on my whole body if I really feel like exfoliating. The smell is amazing by the way!
I love this product! I use this product everyday to help exfoliate my skin, and clear up my acne. It is a great product to use if your skin is very sensitive and you need and exfoliant. The price is comparable to other exfoliants out there, and would recommend to anyone.
One of my holy grail products. I love how it makes me skin feel well cleaned while exfoliating at the same time. It does not strip my skin at all. Smells amazing but the natural exfoliating beads are tedious to get out your hair and neck during rinsing. Highly recommend putting your hair back and a headband before washing.
This is too rough on my facial skin, but works well on my arms and back to help prevent and clear up breakouts.I use it once or twice a week. There are a lot of facial scrubs with smaller scrub particles and facial exfoliating brushes which are more effective as facial scrubs.
I have trouble with dryness. And this product is one of the best I used. I could use it daily,the first week or so it drew out pimples here and there. But after that it was smooth sailing. My skin was soft it got rid of my dead skin. Smells great and ideal for sensitive skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos