BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Connie S.
San Diego, CA
I have used all different types of brands of exfoliaters and always come back to St. Ives. It is cheap and gets the job done. I love the smell and it makes my face feel fresh and clean. It may be a little harsh for some people although I love the feeling that it gives my skin.
Marilyn B.
My skin tends to change from dry to oily. For a quick daily scrub I like St. Ives Apricot Blemish Control.
It helps reduce my blemishes, specially those dark spots. Is a great product for the price.
Yesenia F.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay this product is one of the best ones I have tried. Its amazing and smells really good. Its not so harsh but it does leave your skin dry. It makes my skin look amazing and I absolutely love it.
Linda S.
Just a little goes a long way. It makes my face feel really soft. Clears break outs, too. Very cost affective. I'd recommended it to my friends. I also love how it smells, it's fresh and it doesn't have the typical chemical odor like most medicated facial products (for acne).
Tara P.
O Fallon, IL
My husband used to use this as a daily cleanser for the salicylic acid. I personally think it is too much to use a scrub on your face every day. It smells nice though and works as intended. I prefer Clinique's scrub because the exfoliant is very fine and gentle on the face.
Natasha J.
Jackson, CA
I used to use this stuff religiously from the age 13 until I was 21, and then I learned that they actually use crushed up apricot pits which will leave tiny microscopic tears in the skin which may lead to infections. Not good. So while I understand this product may feel like its doing its job, it just may be over doing it.
Marie G.
Lorain, OH
This is my favorite scrub, I've been using this since I was in middle school. Every few days I'll use it to feel that extra squeaky clean feeling. It's always kept my skin nice and clear. It's great stuff and lasts you a long time.
Sarah C.
Dover, DE
This is a fantastic product. I used it off and on for two or three years. I use the lotions and the facial scrub I use it during my morning shower and before bed. I notice my skin did dry out my first times using it, because I used it three times a day as I was suggested to by my mom who told me about it. She has oily skin, and black heads are a bit problematic for her. But I use it twice a day and leave it on for a bit, and it works wonders for me
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I first purchased this I absolutely loved it. It would leave my fave feeling refreshed and clean after rinsing it off. The exfoliating beads were not harsh and I used it daily. But after awhile my skin for used to it and it didn't help. But I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to try something new.
Lori S.
Pace,Florida
I was skeptical at first because everyday it seems there's a new wash out on the market promising us one thing or another, but this Apricot scrub delivers, it's not harsh(for a scrub) it removes oil n unblockes pores, removes dirt & make up and leaves you skin feeling soft and amazingly clean& it's safe for sensitive skin!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.