St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have trouble with dryness. And this product is one of the best I used. I could use it daily,the first week or so it drew out pimples here and there. But after that it was smooth sailing. My skin was soft it got rid of my dead skin. Smells great and ideal for sensitive skin.
I've been using St. Ives for most of my life! Ever since I reached puberty and I started getting black heads. It's honestly the best product out there I've tried other scrubs but none compare to this one! I recommend it 100% they also have it in gel form for sensitive skin!
I've been using this since middle school. I've used other products, but I always come back to this. There's a reason it's been a stand out product in my beauty routine...it works! It smells amazing, it feels great, and my skin is clear. Gentle enough to use every day, if this ever gets discontinued I don't know what I'll do!
I know, I know, you're only really supposed to exfoliate your skin once a week, but I just can't help it with this scrub! It smells great and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and new after you wash it off. I typically get spot acne, so this really helps to calm the irritation.
Whenever I start to break out or my skin looks dull, I reach for this scrub. I like St. Ives because it's cheap and I feel good using it. They don't test on animals and there aren't any unnecessary ingredients. After a few days of use my skin looks much brighter and clearer.
This is a fantastic product. I used it off and on for two or three years. I use the lotions and the facial scrub I use it during my morning shower and before bed. I notice my skin did dry out my first times using it, because I used it three times a day as I was suggested to by my mom who told me about it. She has oily skin, and black heads are a bit problematic for her. But I use it twice a day and leave it on for a bit, and it works wonders for me
My mom used this product when she was younger, and I have been using it since I was a teen. I love it. I've tried a few other products, but nothing else feels right. A few tips - I use at most every other day, not daily. Rub on, rinse off, no need to let it linger. Great stuff
I am so in love with this product and i am beyond satisfied with it. it leaves my skin flawless and so soft, i feel that just by washing my face the blackheads come out i totally love it. if you want to prevent future blackheads and have soft skin, this is the product for you!
I have combination skin, my T-zone is oily yet dry and flaky. A normal facial scrub usually takes care of this. I also get mild acne every now and then, so I decided to pick up this because it was cheap and seemed promising. It really does exfoliate and make your face super soft. However, it did not clear my acne over time.
I use this product in my everyday routine although I did not receive this from influenster. I bought this product on my own because I needed a daily face cleanser and it turned out to be amazing. I love the little balls inside that help to clean the dirt off your face more effectively. There is no after- streaky feel, nor does your face feel tight. It just feels clean. The apricot scent is not overbearing either. Overall, a good face cleanser.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos