BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Rebecca B.
Albany, LA
I have trouble with dryness. And this product is one of the best I used. I could use it daily,the first week or so it drew out pimples here and there. But after that it was smooth sailing. My skin was soft it got rid of my dead skin. Smells great and ideal for sensitive skin.
Estela R.
I've been using St. Ives for most of my life! Ever since I reached puberty and I started getting black heads. It's honestly the best product out there I've tried other scrubs but none compare to this one! I recommend it 100% they also have it in gel form for sensitive skin!
Krista C.
I've been using this since middle school. I've used other products, but I always come back to this. There's a reason it's been a stand out product in my beauty routine...it works! It smells amazing, it feels great, and my skin is clear. Gentle enough to use every day, if this ever gets discontinued I don't know what I'll do!
Aissa M.
San Marcos, TX
I know, I know, you're only really supposed to exfoliate your skin once a week, but I just can't help it with this scrub! It smells great and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and new after you wash it off. I typically get spot acne, so this really helps to calm the irritation.
Andra B.
Whenever I start to break out or my skin looks dull, I reach for this scrub. I like St. Ives because it's cheap and I feel good using it. They don't test on animals and there aren't any unnecessary ingredients. After a few days of use my skin looks much brighter and clearer.
Sarah C.
Dover, DE
This is a fantastic product. I used it off and on for two or three years. I use the lotions and the facial scrub I use it during my morning shower and before bed. I notice my skin did dry out my first times using it, because I used it three times a day as I was suggested to by my mom who told me about it. She has oily skin, and black heads are a bit problematic for her. But I use it twice a day and leave it on for a bit, and it works wonders for me
Jessica W.
Golden, CO
My mom used this product when she was younger, and I have been using it since I was a teen. I love it. I've tried a few other products, but nothing else feels right. A few tips - I use at most every other day, not daily. Rub on, rinse off, no need to let it linger. Great stuff
Jessica H.
Los Angeles, CA
I am so in love with this product and i am beyond satisfied with it. it leaves my skin flawless and so soft, i feel that just by washing my face the blackheads come out i totally love it. if you want to prevent future blackheads and have soft skin, this is the product for you!
Christianne N.
Brick, NJ
I have combination skin, my T-zone is oily yet dry and flaky. A normal facial scrub usually takes care of this. I also get mild acne every now and then, so I decided to pick up this because it was cheap and seemed promising. It really does exfoliate and make your face super soft. However, it did not clear my acne over time.
Lisa A.
Queens Village, NY
I use this product in my everyday routine although I did not receive this from influenster. I bought this product on my own because I needed a daily face cleanser and it turned out to be amazing. I love the little balls inside that help to clean the dirt off your face more effectively. There is no after- streaky feel, nor does your face feel tight. It just feels clean. The apricot scent is not overbearing either. Overall, a good face cleanser.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.