St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Reminds me of high school. I got this because I remembered how much I loved this product when I was in high school (‘07) ! And it still doesn’t disappoint! My skin feels smoother after every wash and the smell brings me back to easier days! I love this scrub!
This product didn’t work well for me at all. I realize that there are small beads in it but the scrub was too rough for my face. I used it for a month and didn’t see any difference. My skin is typically oily/combination.
instead of clearing my skin it caused more pimples to appear slowly. i could not figure out what was causing my face to break out until i stopped using the face wash and my skin started to clear. i would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Although I enjoy the invigorating texture of the scrub and how it leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, I don't think that it's really helped my acne at all. I would recommend it to those looking for a tough scrub, but the salicylic acid doesn't do much.
DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR FACE! The scrub is way too harsh for your face. It creates micro tears in the skin and they can become inflamed or infected. This will not help acne or clearing the skin. Find a chemical or non-abrasive exfoliator to reduce acne.
This is a really good face scrub! I like it because it doesn't dry out my face too much and it leaves my skin feeling super soft. It is very affordable and smells amazing! It also is an exfoliant which Is really good for your skin when used a proper amour of times.
I haven't noticed it do much for my acne but this is a fantastic exfoliator. It had just the right amount of beads at the perfect size the scruff away dead skin and leave you feeling smooth for days! I haven't tried any other scrub bevause i love this so much.
I remember using this as a teen. I loved how it would leave me with fresh feeling skin however I can't use it now that I'm older..at least not on my face. I like to use it as a foot scrub...still leaves a fresh feeling.
This scrub has not done anything for me. After weeks of using this scrub, I saw no change or improvement. My sister also used this for many weeks and saw no change as well. It's affordable and contains a good amount of product. But this is not for me at all
I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but the exfoliating aspect is amazing, I feel like it really gets in there. Not too harsh though. it's a really good cleanser for the price, i have really oily skin and I actually think the cleanser has toned that down a bit.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos