BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
tsha n.
Honolulu, HI
Reminds me of high school. I got this because I remembered how much I loved this product when I was in high school (‘07) ! And it still doesn’t disappoint! My skin feels smoother after every wash and the smell brings me back to easier days! I love this scrub!
Ashley R.
San Marcos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product didn’t work well for me at all. I realize that there are small beads in it but the scrub was too rough for my face. I used it for a month and didn’t see any difference. My skin is typically oily/combination.
Asia r.
instead of clearing my skin it caused more pimples to appear slowly. i could not figure out what was causing my face to break out until i stopped using the face wash and my skin started to clear. i would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
alexa s.
Natick, MA
Although I enjoy the invigorating texture of the scrub and how it leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, I don't think that it's really helped my acne at all. I would recommend it to those looking for a tough scrub, but the salicylic acid doesn't do much.
Taylor R.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR FACE! The scrub is way too harsh for your face.  It creates micro tears in the skin and they can become inflamed or infected. This will not help acne or clearing the skin. Find a chemical or non-abrasive exfoliator to reduce acne.
Abbey T.
Anchorage
This is a really good face scrub! I like it because it doesn't dry out my face too much and it leaves my skin feeling super soft. It is very affordable and smells amazing! It also is an exfoliant which Is really good for your skin when used a proper amour of times.
Mia C.
Girard
I haven't noticed it do much for my acne but this is a fantastic exfoliator. It had just the right amount of beads at the perfect size the scruff away dead skin and leave you feeling smooth for days! I haven't tried any other scrub bevause i love this so much.
marisa V.
Sacramento, CA
I remember using this as a teen. I loved how it would leave me with fresh feeling skin however I can't use it now that I'm older..at least not on my face. I like to use it as a foot scrub...still leaves a fresh feeling.
Diamond W.
Cedar Hill, TX
This scrub has not done anything for me. After weeks of using this scrub, I saw no change or improvement. My sister also used this for many weeks and saw no change as well. It's affordable and contains a good amount of product. But this is not for me at all
Jenna:) H.
Wichita
I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but the exfoliating aspect is amazing, I feel like it really gets in there. Not too harsh though. it's a really good cleanser for the price, i have really oily skin and I actually think the cleanser has toned that down a bit.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.