BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
kelly D.
I have pretty bad acne, so picking out the right face wash is important. I am really pleased with this stuff, as it's helped keep my face blemish free!

Also, did you know that those plastic beads in the cheaper scrubs are washing down the drains and entering the oceans and killing fish? Apricots are natural and don't kill fish. So that makes this face wash an ecofriendly product.
Amanda Jean R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have pretty bad breakout's at times, but using this 2-3 times a week helps control them! GREAT exfoliator with little to no irritation or dry skin as a result! Also, additional bonus is the scent! Comes in many types, I buy Naturally Clear for Blemish & Blackhead Control!
Haley G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
At first, I loved the scrub. I felt like I was getting a true clean but after a couple of weeks, my skin felt raw. I had actually gotten a few cuts from the scrub! It actually made me break out more after because it wasn't getting as clean as I thought. I had to stop using it.
Yesenia F.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay this product is one of the best ones I have tried. Its amazing and smells really good. Its not so harsh but it does leave your skin dry. It makes my skin look amazing and I absolutely love it.
Samantha S.
I always keep this in my shower rack! I love how it makes my skin feel scrubed clean but with out the harshness of actually scrubbing it. I have sensitive skin so this is really good.
Marie G.
Lorain, OH
This is my favorite scrub, I've been using this since I was in middle school. Every few days I'll use it to feel that extra squeaky clean feeling. It's always kept my skin nice and clear. It's great stuff and lasts you a long time.
priya a.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been using this since high school and I love it. I use it twice weekly since I have somewhat sensitive skin and it works just fine. My skin always feels smooth and soft right after I use it and it lasts for 2-3 days. Before I started using this I would get pimple and blackheads frequently, but now I barely get any.
Tara P.
O Fallon, IL
My husband used to use this as a daily cleanser for the salicylic acid. I personally think it is too much to use a scrub on your face every day. It smells nice though and works as intended. I prefer Clinique's scrub because the exfoliant is very fine and gentle on the face.
Maya M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE THIS STUFF!! just started using it and it smells so good and makes your skin so soft. i have purchased two bottles already and i love it. i have noticed a difference in my skin and i will continue to repurchase. 10/10 definitely pick this one up
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I first purchased this I absolutely loved it. It would leave my fave feeling refreshed and clean after rinsing it off. The exfoliating beads were not harsh and I used it daily. But after awhile my skin for used to it and it didn't help. But I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to try something new.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.