St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My mom gave me this product and recommended it to me because she used it when she was around my ages for blemishes and acne. I tried it & I love it. I can't believe how clear my skin is. i still get the occasional breakout now and then but nothing major. this product had cleared my face and i feel great. It also smells good.
I love this product! I use this product everyday to help exfoliate my skin, and clear up my acne. It is a great product to use if your skin is very sensitive and you need and exfoliant. The price is comparable to other exfoliants out there, and would recommend to anyone.
I have very sensitive skin and this product has been a go-to for years. With my sensitive skin I have a hard time finding an exfoliating face wash that isn't too abrasive. With St. Ives I have found a gentle cleanser that I can always count on. A little goes a long way for me!
This can be a little harsh for my skin but works wonders in the "orange peel" on the backs of my arms. The mixture of the exfoliation and the salicylic acid gets rid of those pesky bumps in no time.
I can't remember if I've already reviewed this product but I would recommend it every time. Ive been using this since the day I started getting acne. My complexion has been amazing ever since. I get so many compliments on how nice my skin is and it's all thanks to this product!
When I first purchased this I absolutely loved it. It would leave my fave feeling refreshed and clean after rinsing it off. The exfoliating beads were not harsh and I used it daily. But after awhile my skin for used to it and it didn't help. But I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to try something new.
I love this product. it makes my skin softer and less dull. I use this once a week and if i forget I feel it. It s also very inexpensive. I would also recommend it for men. My husband uses it all the time and he makes sure that when we travel that i ve packed some for our trip.
I have sensitive skin and was always nervous to try exfoliating or messing with my skin. This product changed my mind! Awesome for us girls who want more for our sad, dry skin. St. Ives to the win!
I love this product for many reasons, it really helps with acne and it smells amazing. It always leaves my face feeling super soft. I have always gone back to this product after trying new things.
I use this scrub often. I have super dry and sensitive skin. The texture gives me a nice soft exfoliation. I love the travel size to I can take it anywhere. My teenage girls also use it. One has normal skin and the other struggles with oil and it works great for all of us. I plan on buying more since we all benefit from it!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos