BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Abigail  B.
E Patchogue, NY
My mom gave me this product and recommended it to me because she used it when she was around my ages for blemishes and acne. I tried it & I love it. I can't believe how clear my skin is. i still get the occasional breakout now and then but nothing major. this product had cleared my face and i feel great. It also smells good.
Kelly S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! I use this product everyday to help exfoliate my skin, and clear up my acne. It is a great product to use if your skin is very sensitive and you need and exfoliant. The price is comparable to other exfoliants out there, and would recommend to anyone.
Caitlin C.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very sensitive skin and this product has been a go-to for years. With my sensitive skin I have a hard time finding an exfoliating face wash that isn't too abrasive. With St. Ives I have found a gentle cleanser that I can always count on. A little goes a long way for me!
Amanda K.
Fernandina, FL
This can be a little harsh for my skin but works wonders in the "orange peel" on the backs of my arms. The mixture of the exfoliation and the salicylic acid gets rid of those pesky bumps in no time.
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
I can't remember if I've already reviewed this product but I would recommend it every time. Ive been using this since the day I started getting acne. My complexion has been amazing ever since. I get so many compliments on how nice my skin is and it's all thanks to this product!
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I first purchased this I absolutely loved it. It would leave my fave feeling refreshed and clean after rinsing it off. The exfoliating beads were not harsh and I used it daily. But after awhile my skin for used to it and it didn't help. But I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to try something new.
Karen N.
Carignan, Quebec
I love this product. it makes my skin softer and less dull. I use this once a week and if i forget I feel it. It s also very inexpensive. I would also recommend it for men. My husband uses it all the time and he makes sure that when we travel that i ve packed some for our trip.
Callie H.
I have sensitive skin and was always nervous to try exfoliating or messing with my skin. This product changed my mind! Awesome for us girls who want more for our sad, dry skin. St. Ives to the win!
Katie F.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product for many reasons, it really helps with acne and it smells amazing. It always leaves my face feeling super soft. I have always gone back to this product after trying new things.
Crystal Q.
I use this scrub often.  I have super dry and sensitive skin.  The texture gives me a nice soft exfoliation.  I love the travel size to I can take it anywhere.  My teenage girls also use it.  One has normal skin and the other struggles with oil and it works great for all of us.  I plan on buying more since we all benefit from it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.