St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this four times a week on my sensitive skin and absolutely love it! It's gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my skin, but it exfoliates well so my skin is smooth and soft after each use. It's my go-to scrub! Has been for years and will continue to be for years to come!
I like the scrub aspect of this, but I don't feel the large coarse granules do the best job of clearing dead skin. I have also never seen a big difference in blackheads from this scrub over others. Overall it's a nice scrub, but I wouldn't buy it for its blackhead clearing quality
I purchased this product at Target and was not pleased. It is very harsh on my skin and makes it red after washing. I wouldn't recommend this for people with sensitive skin. It feels very grainy on my skin and was not what I was expecting, I will not be buying it again.
This product if VERY harsh on your skin. It might not seem that way but the exfoliate beads can easily leave tiny scratches all over your face. I would only recommend using this no more than once a week. It DOES do a great job at exfoliating but only when used very seldom.
I heard some great YouTube reviews about this scrub, but the reality is that dermatologists say to STAY AWAY from this brand in general! This scrub not only damages your delicate skin, but it caused me to breakout. I looked like I had a pizza face because of this awful product and had to seek professional help to clear it up.
This stuff works. I've had it in my shower since I was in 7th grade (not the same bottle)! ;P I'm now 30...that says something. My favorite of the line is the green tea one-it's more gentle on skin and is a must have in the travel size when traveling. Great, consistent product.
I've been using this since middle school. I've used other products, but I always come back to this. There's a reason it's been a stand out product in my beauty routine...it works! It smells amazing, it feels great, and my skin is clear. Gentle enough to use every day, if this ever gets discontinued I don't know what I'll do!
I love this product! I use this product everyday to help exfoliate my skin, and clear up my acne. It is a great product to use if your skin is very sensitive and you need and exfoliant. The price is comparable to other exfoliants out there, and would recommend to anyone.
I like this product..i don't use it daily. but every now and then when i feel like i need to exfoliate this is the product i reach for! it leaves me feeling fresh clean and best of all it does what it says it will do: exfoliate. my skin always feels very soft after i use it!
This can be a little harsh for my skin but works wonders in the "orange peel" on the backs of my arms. The mixture of the exfoliation and the salicylic acid gets rid of those pesky bumps in no time.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos