BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Megan K.
Glen Richey, PA
I use this four times a week on my sensitive skin and absolutely love it! It's gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my skin, but it exfoliates well so my skin is smooth and soft after each use. It's my go-to scrub! Has been for years and will continue to be for years to come!
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like the scrub aspect of this, but I don't feel the large coarse granules do the best job of clearing dead skin. I have also never seen a big difference in blackheads from this scrub over others. Overall it's a nice scrub, but I wouldn't buy it for its blackhead clearing quality
Angela T.
Farmington, MI
I purchased this product at Target and was not pleased. It is very harsh on my skin and makes it red after washing. I wouldn't recommend this for people with sensitive skin. It feels very grainy on my skin and was not what I was expecting, I will not be buying it again.
Haley L.
CHANDLER, AZ
This product if VERY harsh on your skin. It might not seem that way but the exfoliate beads can easily leave tiny scratches all over your face. I would only recommend using this no more than once a week. It DOES do a great job at exfoliating but only when used very seldom.
Michelle G.
Cranston, RI
I heard some great YouTube reviews about this scrub, but the reality is that dermatologists say to STAY AWAY from this brand in general! This scrub not only damages your delicate skin, but it caused me to breakout. I looked like I had a pizza face because of this awful product and had to seek professional help to clear it up.
Kate E.
This stuff works. I've had it in my shower since I was in 7th grade (not the same bottle)! ;P I'm now 30...that says something. My favorite of the line is the green tea one-it's more gentle on skin and is a must have in the travel size when traveling. Great, consistent product.
Krista C.
I've been using this since middle school. I've used other products, but I always come back to this. There's a reason it's been a stand out product in my beauty routine...it works! It smells amazing, it feels great, and my skin is clear. Gentle enough to use every day, if this ever gets discontinued I don't know what I'll do!
Kelly S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! I use this product everyday to help exfoliate my skin, and clear up my acne. It is a great product to use if your skin is very sensitive and you need and exfoliant. The price is comparable to other exfoliants out there, and would recommend to anyone.
Allison P.
Beaver Dam, WI
I like this product..i don't use it daily. but every now and then when i feel like i need to exfoliate this is the product i reach for! it leaves me feeling fresh clean and best of all it does what it says it will do: exfoliate. my skin always feels very soft after i use it!
Amanda K.
Fernandina, FL
This can be a little harsh for my skin but works wonders in the "orange peel" on the backs of my arms. The mixture of the exfoliation and the salicylic acid gets rid of those pesky bumps in no time.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.