St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've been using this for 2 years. I absolute love this. Does not break me out. Great & affordable. I buy it at Walmart. It's very gentle on the skin. I use it everyday. I would totally recommend this for anyone with acne. I buy it all the time. It last about a month, almost 2
I've always loved this scrub but always got more skin problems after using it. After getting older and doing research I found out just how delicate our skin is. While this scrub smells great and cleans amazingly it's way too abrasive!
Great facial scrub with a nice smell. It is very harsh so I would only recommend using once a week, but it's wonderful for giving your face a good clean. I've bought this product for years and it hasn't failed me yet!
I Love this so much!!! For the price its excellent. I got it as a gift but i do know that they sell it at walmart. It helps my skin so much with dark spots blemishes and helps lighten the spot. I thought it wasnt gonna be that good but it is. I would repurchase this anytime!!
I've been using this brand for as long as I can remember! I love the apricot scrub - I love how clean and refreshed it makes my skin feel. Since I wear make up daily, I love that it's a scrub that exfoliates as well. Love, love love!!!
The product may seem to be just a scrub, but it's a two in one. It has salicylic acid for acne. It is coarser than some scrubs, which is a plus. It will take off that dead skin without being too rough. It's a great product to have on hand when I want to make my skincare routine a step shorter by cleansing and scrubbing in one.
I LOVE the St. Ives blemish scrub in Apricot. I bought because i had a great coupon, so I figured why not. I am so glad I did! My face feels so refreshed after using and it smells absolutely wonderful!
This is my favorite acne wash I've ever used. I always try to switch up my face washes so my skin doesn't get too used to one, but this one is definitely my favorite. It smells great and feels amazing on my skin. I have been using it for years now and I swear by it!
I've been buying this for years. It's perfect to get off dry flaky skin and leave your face smooth and fresh, without drying it out. It can be a little harsh though, so I wouldn't recommend daily use.
I don't see why people are complaining that it's too harsh. Maybe y'all are rubbing it in too rough? I received this item in my campus voxbox and love it. I use it almost every day. The smell is great and it really wakes me up in the morning, and leaves my face with a radiant glow,
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos