St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The product may seem to be just a scrub, but it's a two in one. It has salicylic acid for acne. It is coarser than some scrubs, which is a plus. It will take off that dead skin without being too rough. It's a great product to have on hand when I want to make my skincare routine a step shorter by cleansing and scrubbing in one.
I love this product! I have very oily skin and my pores get clogged pretty easily and this scrub really helps that. I recommend to use it once a day or maybe even once every two days because I found on my face that using any type of scrub will tend to dry out my face. I have used this product many times and will continue to use it!
Great facial scrub with a nice smell. It is very harsh so I would only recommend using once a week, but it's wonderful for giving your face a good clean. I've bought this product for years and it hasn't failed me yet!
I love these products ❤ it’s my pre teen daughters favorite face wash of all time. It’s easily found at store like dollar general and what not! Good product for sure! And easy on wallet, it’s smells good and works very well for her. I’m sure when she gets at a little older we will up her skin care but for this is great! Happy mama
My grandmother in law introduced me to this face wash. I was in Florida during a heat wave and was extremely sticky feeling. So when I would shower I used this face wash and after words didn't feel like I was covered in sweat. So when I got back home I bought me a bottle and then my husband started using it on his face and hands. He loves it now and we go thru a lot between the two of us.
This facial scrub is my absolute favorite on the market right now. The gentleness of the scrub works well with my skin, and it cleans very well. It has made my stubborn acne and blackheads disappear by I would say about 80% since I started using it. Being that I’m pretty picky when it comes to a facial cleanser, I’m glad I found something that works for me.
I love this scrub. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth and I had an overall clean feeling. As for it's use on breakouts, it helped moderately. I mostly have blackheads so it didn't get deep enough to clear those up. Would recommend it for someone with more moderate acne.
I tried this to help with general blemish control even though I don't have too many blackheads. I like that it's an apricot scrub but it made me break out even more, so it's not the best face wash for me. I actually find a similar store brand apricot scrub works better for my skin.
It works so well, and it is cheap to buy. I have noticed a big difference in my skin and I am loving it. I can buy it from Walmart or Rite aid. It is easy to find and it makes your skin feel so great.
It does not clear the blackheads at all. Its use is more for exfoliating than clearing blackheads. But beware, it does make your skin excessively dry, and there is a possibility that your skin will breakout with awful looking pimples if your skin is very sensitive to many skin products, like me, and you can only stick to one brand.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos