St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like st Ives a lot, but this scrub doesn’t do the job for me. It’s a thicker grain and doesn’t get all of the nooks and crannies on a face that I would like an exfoliant too reach. Not something I would recommend to a friend with textured or blackhead prone skin.
DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR FACE! The scrub is way too harsh for your face. It creates micro tears in the skin and they can become inflamed or infected. This will not help acne or clearing the skin. Find a chemical or non-abrasive exfoliator to reduce acne.
This is a really good face scrub! I like it because it doesn't dry out my face too much and it leaves my skin feeling super soft. It is very affordable and smells amazing! It also is an exfoliant which Is really good for your skin when used a proper amour of times.
I have used this product couple of times when my acne gets bad. Otherwise I use their blemish control face scrub. This product is pretty amazing. It helps me slow down my acnes within days. My skin gets smooth after using it. I really like this product.
If I could only use one facial product for the rest of my life this would be it. I’ve used it for years to combat my acne and it has worked wonders. I use it in the morning and it doesn’t make my face red the rest of the day and I use it again before I apply my night cream before bed. I love it.
I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but the exfoliating aspect is amazing, I feel like it really gets in there. Not too harsh though. it's a really good cleanser for the price, i have really oily skin and I actually think the cleanser has toned that down a bit.
I think it works well!I live the way it makes my skin feel. I suffer from black heads on nose and chin and also oily skin so this works great. I will definitely recommend this product to everyone! I buy it at walmart or target this are my favorite stores
Great smell! Does the job. I actually use it every day and I still don’t find it harsh on my skin at all. Love the packaging. Thick and firm bottle. Runs out every month so have to restock but it’s worth it. I do find it removes from makeup from my skin too
This scrub has not done anything for me. After weeks of using this scrub, I saw no change or improvement. My sister also used this for many weeks and saw no change as well. It's affordable and contains a good amount of product. But this is not for me at all
i’d known a handful of people who used this for a while, so i decided to give it a chance. it wasn’t my favorite face wash, as i’d read about how using the microexfoliants everyday can damage your skin, but i’d use it again on days i needed some exfoliation.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos