BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
celene j.
El Paso, TX
OMG! A friend recommended me to use this and it was GRRRRREAAAAT! i coukdnt be happier with the results i use it every day with moisturizer and ui couldn't be happier with the results :) i love it <3
Brigid A.
I love this product! I have very oily skin and my pores get clogged pretty easily and this scrub really helps that. I recommend to use it once a day or maybe even once every two days because I found on my face that using any type of scrub will tend to dry out my face. I have used this product many times and will continue to use it!
guadalupe r.
Sacramento, CA
I've always had a clean face and i still do but i occasionally get some blemishes because of the make up or sun or some other reason, this scrub makes the blemishes disappear. it doesn't really work with acne, specially if its bad acne like all over your face and super deep pours.
Lisa S.
Metairie, LA
Been using it for years. Only use once a week though because it can be too much for skin.

Now reading reviews, I wonder if it's really doing the tearing thing. I need to find out because I do love it
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I've been using this face scrub for years now. It exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and clean every time. I credit this product with keeping my pores unclogged and clear. Works wonders!!
Brenda R.
Del Valle, TX
I've been using this for 2 years. I absolute love this. Does not break me out. Great & affordable. I buy it at Walmart. It's very gentle on the skin. I use it everyday. I would totally recommend this for anyone with acne. I buy it all the time. It last about a month, almost 2
Alexandra H.
This stuff works really well. It gives you great exfoliation although it is a bit rough. It does take a bit to get used to and probably isn't for everyone. I would not recommend using this more than a couple times a week. The texture is a bit sandy but the results are great.
Flor C.
I love this product the price is so accesible I will continue to purchase this.
It is a great exfoliant for the skin and makes it so soft An Feels great and fresh i use e every other day and Also the smell is so good
it sloughs off all of the dead skin. I really recommend you

michelle e.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This is my go to facial exfoliator whenever I'm on a budget. Been using this product for about a year now and you see visible results within the first use. It's very effective on removing blackheads (especially those stubborn ones you get on your nose!) It reduces the appearance of the size of your pores and leaves skin very smooth.
Angel B.
Maryville, TN
This facial scrub is my absolute favorite on the market right now. The gentleness of the scrub works well with my skin, and it cleans very well. It has made my stubborn acne and blackheads disappear by I would say about 80% since I started using it. Being that I’m pretty picky when it comes to a facial cleanser, I’m glad I found something that works for me.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.