BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Daisy L.
I love this brand hands down. The scrubs are amazing, does not leave my skin irritated and is bound to make you feel clean inside out. I feel refreshed every time I use it and I love how it offers great deals from time to time. I also like that it uses several natural ingredients.
Katie S.
Willoughby, OH
I love this stuff as an exfoliating face wash! It smells good and does a good job. I would just be careful using it too often if you have sensitive skin... it can dry your face if you use it too much!
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love this scrub! I have been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for as long as I remember. My mom used to buy it in a tub and that's when I first tried it and. Havevbeen using it ever since. I love the new packaging and the way my skin looks and feels so clean after I use this scrub.
Emily Z.
For many years, I loyally used this product, but then I read online that it actually damages your skin! In fact, since your facial skin is really delicate, harsh scrubs can cause tiny cuts and scarring. So although it works temporarily, I've found that chemical exfoliators and more gentle physical exfoliators have actually worked out better for my skin, which is a lot smoothr and better than when I used this product!
But I love using this on my feet!
Janice C.
Plano, TX
It has a wonderful smell, and the scrub is prickly to the skin which I love but however, the blackheads around my nose and nostrils didn't decrease in size that dramatically. However, the annoying pimples on my cheeks gradually went away and STAYED away! I guess it depends on the skin type and the person, but effect was still fine.
Janelle M.
Westerville, OH
This product really does work, unfortunately for me, after using for a long time it didn't have the same affect it did on my skin. Its good for people who have sensitive skin as i do. Its smells nice. One con of this, is that it will make you break out for the first two or three days you use it, but then your face will clear up.
Meghan Y.
I've used this for 5 years and love it. I used to have terrible blackheads on my nose and cheeks. I use it in the morning when I wake up and evening before bed. It doesn't dry out my skin, and leaves it nice and clear. I would recommend it to anyone that has any combination skin.
Melody S.
Oak Harbor, WA
My grandmother in law introduced me to this face wash. I was in Florida during a heat wave and was extremely sticky feeling. So when I would shower I used this face wash and after words didn't feel like I was covered in sweat. So when I got back home I bought me a bottle and then my husband started using it on his face and hands. He loves it now and we go thru a lot between the two of us.
Caitlynn B.
Kansas City, KS
I LOVE this! I have been using it for... five years, or so. When the store is out of St Ives, I normally just get the off-brand. I do prefer St. Ives, though. the smell is so awesome - and it makes my skin feel absolutely re-frickin-diculously smooth, a lot tighter, and so clean!
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this scrub. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth and I had an overall clean feeling. As for it's use on breakouts, it helped moderately. I mostly have blackheads so it didn't get deep enough to clear those up. Would recommend it for someone with more moderate acne.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.