St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a constant repurchase in my household. It is a nice regular use scrub that doesn't dry my skin out but does a good job exfoliating my skin. However for tougher jobs, I prefer a finer grain like that in Origin's modern friction. I love that St. Ives doesn't test on animals too!
This scrub smells nice and works well for cleaning. however, I have been breaking out more since I started using it. it may be due to other factors but I suspect the acne treatment isn't as strong as I'm used to.
I absolutely love this stuff. Use it every second day or so, don't want to use a scrub on my face daily as it can be quite sensitive but every 2 days is perfect. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth to the touch and helps to control blemishes. I usually find that scrubs dry out my skin quite a bit but this is great! Always repurchase.
I have used this scrub for a few years now and have learned that, with my skin, it is not for everyday use. I absolutely love the smell and will continue to use the product but only once a week or so. It is a good way to get the toxins out but can dry your skin out if used too much.
I use this product everyday!!! Help a lot with breakouts and redness. I love the beads, really fees like its cleansing my skin. I use it when am in the shower. Great product, I recommend this highly!!!!
Smells like summer in a bottle and does a pretty good job at scrubbing away flakey skin. Maybe it's just my skin, but if I use it too often it'll have reverse effects filled with more blemishes and drier skin, but in moderation it keeps my face nice and smooth. Love using it as a spot treatment too on random period pimples.
I love this brand hands down. The scrubs are amazing, does not leave my skin irritated and is bound to make you feel clean inside out. I feel refreshed every time I use it and I love how it offers great deals from time to time. I also like that it uses several natural ingredients.
This is my go to scrub when my blackheads on my nose start to get bad. I’ve been using this brand for years. Smells amazing. Just be sure not to physically scrub your face with this stuff because the apricot shavings do it for you. If you scrub your skin too hard you may cause more breakouts. That’s what my dermatologist told me.
I've used this for 5 years and love it. I used to have terrible blackheads on my nose and cheeks. I use it in the morning when I wake up and evening before bed. It doesn't dry out my skin, and leaves it nice and clear. I would recommend it to anyone that has any combination skin.
I know a lot of people say this is bad for your skin. And I would suggest if you have sensitive skin to stay away from this. If you love a really good exfoliation, then you'll probably love it. It smells amazing. It makes my face really smooth.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos